6+ Lemon Blue Cochin Hatching Eggs...Virginia!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by bishopschickens, Feb 23, 2011.

1. bishopschickens

bishopschickens Chillin' With My Peeps

May 23, 2008
    Cumberland, VA
    We have been having a great hatch with these birds and for the first time we are offering 6+ eggs in this auction. We also have up to date photo's of the hens and rooster. These originally came from Hodges Farms and are gorgeous in color. For other pictures please refer to our website at www.bishopschickens.com. Shipping will be $12.50 and paypal payments can be sent to [email protected] through paypal. Also if you send a money order we will knock off 3% on the purchase price.

Brandon

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. aarronh

aarronh Chillin' With My Peeps

May 2, 2010
    Meadville, PA
    Beautiful birds! I have been looking at your website and considering a dozen - how quick would you be able to ship them?

3. bishopschickens

May 23, 2008
    Cumberland, VA
    I have 1 order going out Saturday and this order will probably ship on Wed. Earlier if the ladies keep laying well.

Brandon

4. rockinpaints

rockinpaints Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 26, 2010
    Ohio
    Hi Brandon, I'm an Orp and Marans (some of my marans coming from you) person but I want to say BEAUTIFUL birds! (But your birds are all Beautiful.... [​IMG] ) My question is what do they cross to get that Awesome color? [​IMG]

5. bishopschickens

May 23, 2008
    Cumberland, VA
    I haven't crossed anything. Got these from Hodges Farm last year. Thanks for your kind words!

Brandon

6. rockinpaints

rockinpaints Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 26, 2010
    Ohio
    Quote:No, I know you didn't [​IMG] I meant in general. Just wondering if we could do that with the orps..... [​IMG] It is just such a beautiful soft color. [​IMG]

7. hipeatall

hipeatall Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 2, 2009
    Such beautiful birds!

8. bishopschickens

May 23, 2008
    Cumberland, VA
    Thank yall so much. Also we have another listing right now about chick orders. If your interested in ordering chicks be sure to check out our website at www.bishopschickens.com.

Brandon

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by