6+ Lemon Blue Cochin Hatching Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Rare Feathers Farm, Jun 20, 2010.

1. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

I APOLOGIZE FOR THE UGLY COPYRIGHT ACROSS THE PHOTOS OF MY BIRDS BUT I RECENTLY FOUND OUT SOMEONE WAS STEALING MY PHOTOS AND TRYING TO PASS THEM OFF AS THEIR OWN BIRDS. SORRY!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Rare Feathers Farm is proud to offer:

Auction Info:

6+ Hatching eggs from my rare breeds flock. These are standard (giant) lemon blue Cochin hatching eggs.

PLEASE NOTE, I WILL NOT BE OFFERING THESE FOR SALE MUCH THIS YEAR AS I'M WORKING ON MY OWN STOCK.

Rooster is a HUGE lemon blue Cochin, "Clarence" has a VERY sweet personality.

Hens are:
    Standard Lemon Blue Cochins (pictured)
    Standard Splash (that carries the lemon blue gene)

The eggs are fertile & shipped fresh!

Breed Info:

These are PUREBRED, QUALITY birds from excellent stock. Please note, these do NOT breed true. You will get some blues, lemon blues, buffs and splashes. Out of my last hatch, I got three lemon blues, one blue and one splash.

Hatching Info:

Chicken eggs take 21 days to hatch.

Additional Shipping Info:

Each egg will be individually wrapped to prevent breakage while they are in transit. I will send any/all extras just incase any of the eggs do crack or break.

I will ship the eggs as close to the beginning of the week as possible (I ship on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays & sometimes, on Thursdays) so they will not sit at the post office over the weekend. If you have any questions please feel free to e-mail me, I will be more than happy to answer you!

Fine Print:

I guarantee fresh and fertile eggs of the breed auctioned. However, I cannot guarantee hatch-ability due to many variables out of my control after the eggs leave my farm--such as shipping & handling, incubation equipment, and incubation methods.

I cannot guarantee hatch-ability due to many variables out of my control after the eggs leave my farm-shipping, incubation equipment, and incubation methods.
    Patience

Please remember I am not a 24-hour fast food place where you can order and expect service immediately! I am doing this as a hobby and I work as fast and efficiently as the time allows. I do have a 40+ hour per week "real job." I cannot guarantee specific availability dates, as I cannot guarantee the laying rate of each of the many breeds that I have. I will get to each and every person that places an order - in the order the date that I receive that order through the web store.

PAYMENT AND SHIPPING POLICY:
    I prefer PayPal but also accept money orders and cashier's checks.

Payment must be received within 7 days of auction end or item will be re-listed & negative feedback WILL be left!

GOOD LUCK & HAPPY HATCHING!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Brindlebtch

Brindlebtch Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2009
    Texas
    Heather, I'll need to pay with a money order. I know you say it is OK above, I just want to make sure.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2010
  3. Rare Feathers Farm

YOU again? Don't have you enough of these? [​IMG]

4. Brindlebtch

Apr 15, 2009
    Texas
    Moi? I only got 6!

5. Rare Feathers Farm

And yes, I do take money orders but probably not the best for these auctions because I can't ship until I get the money order & it's cleared my bank...you can always buy them off my website & use a money order. [​IMG]

6. Rare Feathers Farm

Quote:LOL how are they doing?

7. Brindlebtch

Apr 15, 2009
    Texas
    Great! Would a postal money order be better? Those are like cash, right? I sort of took that first comment as a "yes" and bid before I read your second post.

8. Rare Feathers Farm

I didn't mean for this to go 6 days...I have like 9 eggs I can ship tomorrow, so maybe I'll run another auction??

9. Rare Feathers Farm

Quote:Sure! I just want you to know that I couldn't ship them out right away--so the eggs I've be saving up after the auction ends, I might have to sell to someone else & then cash your money order and then save up more eggs, you know? I just don't want them sitting around for a week after the auction ends, while I wait for the money order to clear. [​IMG]

10. Brindlebtch

Apr 15, 2009
    Texas
    OK. Sounds good. Sorry about the mix-up! [​IMG]

Its late I'm slow. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by