6+ Lemon Blue split Bantam Cochin eggs

rnorris1234

Songster
9 Years
Jun 4, 2010
Fort Payne, AL
Offering 6 (plus extras as available) from my breeding pen of Bantam Cochins. The rooster (named Monet) is a splash Lemon Blue (gold birchen based) and he is in a pen with a splash hen, 2 blue hens, and a birchen hen. I do not show the birds, but they each come from good breeder stock with good feathering and color and true to breed characteristics.
I have been hatching eggs for a couple of months and have had super fertility on these eggs. However, please understand that I cannot guarantee any hatch rate for you. I will send extras to help compensate for anything that might happen due to shipping, etc. I will pack each egg carefully and mark the box as fragile, etc. The eggs will be fresh - only a a couple days old and shipped priority mail, to offer you the best opportunity for a successful hatch.
Please contact me with any questions and I will do my best to answer them for you.
Robert

59584_chickens_september_011.jpg

59584_4.jpg

59584_7.jpg

59584_family2.jpg

59584_henny_penny2.jpg

I've got 10 eggs (should get at least 2 more tomorrow) so I hope to have a full dozen eggs to mail out at the end of the auction.

Back
Top Bottom