6 Lemon Cuckoo Orpington Chic~~ Double Barred~~ Priscilla Middleton/ Rob Boyd

Discussion in 'Chicks 1 Day to 8 Weeks Old' started by GracieMae, Jan 12, 2012.

1. GracieMae

GracieMae Out Of The Brooder

Dec 30, 2008
    Barnesville
    This is an auction. Pls bid in the reply section. Don't pm to bid. This auction will end Sun 1/15/2012 at 5 pm Eastern Standard time. Bid increments will be 1.00. At that time the highest bidder will e the lucky owner of these gorgeous chics.
    Up for your consideration today, I am offering 6 double barred rare Lemon Cuckoo chics, that are Priscilla Middleton and Rob Boyd bloodlines. The chics are now 3 wks old and will be shippied with a heat pk. My farm is NPIP certified Ga # 109. Shipping will be 55.00 for overnight express, that includes the box, a heat pad and fresh fruit and veggies for their trip. Thanks for looking and good luck!

2. Goose and Fig

Goose and Fig Grateful Geese

Apr 19, 2009
    Fall Creek Falls TN
    So these chicks will be fairly sexable at time of shipment. What are the genders of these 6 going to be?

3. GracieMae

GracieMae Out Of The Brooder

Dec 30, 2008
    Barnesville
    Sorry, they are not sexale now and I don't think that there will be much difference in two days. I sure wished I could help you out more. They are sold as straight run.

4. Goose and Fig

Goose and Fig Grateful Geese

Apr 19, 2009
    Fall Creek Falls TN
    I bet if you posted pics of them we could figure some of them out. Some people don't ship chicks until they are 3-4 weeks is so they can sex them.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by