1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

6+ LF Polish Eggs, mixed colors-24 HOUR AUCTION!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by daze333, May 10, 2011.

1. daze333

daze333 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 26, 2008
    Port Angeles, WA
    I have 6+ lf Polish eggs for sale. They are a buff laced roo over silver laced and white crested black hens. They come out sex-linked when they get feathers in! The girls are buff colored and the boys splash colored. My birds are healthy and I collect eggs twice a day. They will be packed well and shipped out after payment is received. Payment required same day won. Paypal is [email protected].

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Happy Bidding!

2. Alena

Alena Out Of The Brooder

Apr 16, 2011
    Are those two pullets? How old are they before you can tell if a polish chick is a pullet or cockeral?

3. daze333

daze333 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 26, 2008
    Port Angeles, WA
    Quote:On the bottom pic, yes they are two pullets. I could tell within a week of hatch. It might take some practice though.

4. Alena

Alena Out Of The Brooder

Apr 16, 2011
    Quote:On the bottom pic, yes they are two pullets. I could tell within a week of hatch. It might take some practice though.

Really? I goggled and found nothing on how or what to look for in polish chicks. I have some that are just about a week old now and am unsure. I'm thinking the ones with the big vault are girls but I'm probably wrong..hehe

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by