6+ LF Silver Sussex hatching eggs , Auction ends Sunday 9 PM CST

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by Hot2Pot, Feb 24, 2012.

1. Hot2Pot

Hot2Pot Fox Hollow Rabbitry

Feb 1, 2010
    West TN
    Up for bids, hatching eggs from my flock of birchen Silver Sussex. These birds are the most impressive birds I own. They are gentle giants, never offering to flog or peck anyone. You are not going to run across these birds at every poultry sale, they are quite rare. I love the fact that the young birds are easy to sex because the males have much more white than the females.They are brown egg layers, and if you are looking to own some really big birds for meat production, I doubt you will find any larger than these roosters.
    This is an auction formatted listing, do not PM to bid, instead bid by replying to this thread. Bid increments of at least $1. please. As always, I can't guarantee hatch rate on shipped eggs, but I do include extras in case of breakage. Each egg will be individually wrapped in bubble wrap and carefully packed.I ship priority with delivery confirmation, as soon as possible after the end of the auction.[​IMG]I also combine shipping if you win more than one auction.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2012
  2. bookerdog

bookerdog Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 21, 2011
    Oregon

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by