6 LF Standard Buff Cochins - Beautiful Stock! ONLY $40 OBO! Will ship!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by aarronh, May 18, 2011.

1. aarronh

aarronh Chillin' With My Peeps

May 2, 2010
    Meadville, PA
    Up for auction are 6 Large Fowl Buff Cochin chicks. These birds are about 3 months old, and are filling out nicely! They have great leg feathering and cushions. I got the eggs from fellow BYC'er ugly ducky --> https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=448014

The
    only reason I'm selling these birds is that I'm running out of space. I refuse to give up my personal line of black/splash I've had going for a few years, and I just can't keep two breeds of large fowl [​IMG] These birds will give someone an AWESOME opportunity to start their own flock of buff cochins. Would be a great 4h project!

I've also got several blues and splash that I could part with as well either in addition to or separately from this auction. PM me for details.

These photos are a few weeks old, but these are photos of the actual birds. The above link will give you a better idea of what the parent stock looks like.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Now for the disclaimers - Please do NOT expect me to bathe these prior to shipping - it is still chilly and damp here in PA. I can spray them for mites before they leave at your request. Paypal due within 24 hours of auction end so I can send these out promptly at the begining of next week! PM me for paypal address. Shipping of $50 includes a used box. Local pickup welcomed - will meet within a reasonable distance of zip code 16335! Thanks! **Cannot ship to Virginia!!!**

2. davemel7

davemel7 Out Of The Brooder

Feb 12, 2011
    Cambridge Springs
    Will you deliver to my house??????????????????????????????????[​IMG]

3. davemel7

davemel7 Out Of The Brooder

Feb 12, 2011
    Cambridge Springs
    I owe! I owe! Thank God you love me so. hee hee [​IMG]

Last edited: May 18, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by