6+ light Brahma eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by bantiehen, Dec 22, 2011.

1. bantiehen

bantiehen Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 22, 2011
    Montana
    Getting eggs from my two Light Brahma hens. Don't need to set anymore since I have a full incubator. Don't wanna see them go to waste. I do have paypal. Let me know if you want to see pictures of my Light Brahmas.
    They are large fowl [​IMG]
    Have some in my incubator right now [​IMG]

Cannot guarantee hatch rate though. Cannot help how post office handles them once they leave my hands. I do wrap them individually, surround them with bubble wrap. Packed nice and safely..

Last edited: Dec 24, 2011
  2. Jferlisi

Jferlisi i dont eat chicken!!!!

Nov 2, 2010
    Menifee CA
    Do you have pictures?

3. bantiehen

Nov 22, 2011
    Montana
    [​IMG][/img] Fernando my rooster.
    [​IMG][/img] Margarita one of the hens
    [​IMG][/img] Juanita the other hen.

Not the greatest pictures [​IMG] but that's when they were 4 months old and when I got them.. their 8 months old almost 9 [​IMG] Fernando weighs 10 pounds now. He's gotten huge. and both my hens have gotten really nice and fluffy [​IMG] . So far I have hatched out 3 chicks from them One is almost a week old and the others one is a day old and the other not even a day old. I have more eggs in the incubator and all are developing.

4. So how many eggs are people bidding for??

5. bantiehen

Nov 22, 2011
    Montana
    6 plus so far I have 10 eggs. Why? I've seen people charge 6.00 for a dozen of these eggs though. [​IMG] lol Don't think I'm charging too much for them though

Last edited: Dec 29, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by