6 Midget white turkey eggs Jan 3rd shipping 24 hr AUCTION

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by sonew123, Jan 1, 2011.

1. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Well once again Im sitting here staring at these eggs and I just can't incubate them! I'm sure once my brinsea gets here I might change my mind but for now Id rather others have the chance at it. Winter around here would be really hard on them as babies-I have 6 eggs as of now and will probably get a 7th or 8th before shipping Jan 3rd MOnday but cannot gaurantee.
    I dont have a photo of the hen but I have one of the Tom "snooder".. but they are pure midge whites I got at PA chickenstock this year...
    The 30$ includes shipping and delivery confirmation too-
    I have only sold two batches of these as we have been eating all the eggs-until my family found out they were eating turkey eggs! Then all bets were off-no more eating them -they wont eat duck eggs either??? I liked them..anyhoo
    The first hatch was reported results at 3/6 chicks-there are photos of the chicks floating on the midget white thread now
    and theres a batch going now at 6/8 growing:) not bad for shipped eggies..

some of her eggs in middle [​IMG]
    Here is our Tom [​IMG]

good luck and thank you for looking!!

2. Muggsmagee

Muggsmagee Menagerie Mama

Dec 15, 2009
    Central NY
    Jeesum Crowe...ya'll are going to be the death of me. [​IMG] I need to get off BYC for a while!

3. Muggsmagee

Dec 15, 2009
    Central NY
    I remember Chickenstalker wanting some. Gonna send her a PM.

4. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:Haha she knows:) shes getting some when I see her in 3 weeks:) I was joking about picking up your birds for her because Im picking up a buff for her in NJ and delivering it on my way home:)

5. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:they are the funniest bunch of ding bats for sure--the noises and cooing LOVE IT!! do you have turkeys Muggs??

6. Muggsmagee

Dec 15, 2009
    Central NY
    Ahem! I would like a doorstop delivery too! [​IMG] JK...although I like your thinking...stop here, have a margarita (who am I kidding... rum and coke, martinis, champagne or beer is what we serve), pick on my lousy old kitchen, shop for eggs and be on your way to the next doorstep. Little Red Riding Nat...delivering the goods. [​IMG]

7. Muggsmagee

Dec 15, 2009
    Central NY
    Quote:they are the funniest bunch of ding bats for sure--the noises and cooing LOVE IT!! do you have turkeys Muggs??

Not yet. DH wants some Red Bourbon (Bourbon Red?) and I want yours! They are so pretty.

8. chicken stalker

chicken stalker TOS Rocks!

Aug 31, 2008
    Binghamton, NY
    [​IMG] your tom turned out soooooo good looking! I can't wait!

9. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:Its acutally pretty funny-I told Mommahen I ws going to Jersey ( to see my grandfather who has alzheimers and will most likely be the last time Ill see him alive:-( ) Ill be going with my mom and sister and my brother will be doing a fly tying show there at the same time. SO momma only lives 25-30 minutes from where Im staying-awesome right??? So Im visiting Momma- then mame1616 is going to -she will pick me up on her way so I dont have to drive [​IMG] a few others are heading to Mommas too. I will be picking up a bird for Karen there. I am also bringing millies for a lady who lives 2 hours away-I sold her my two rood and C and J have pullets to go with -so they are coming to mommas bringing the pullets-I will deliver those Sat am-visit my family all day and night-leave Sunday AM to go home making a detour to Karens to deliver her bird:) Where I will give her Midget W eggs --woo alot to fit in in a very short period of time! LOL but it will be nice all the way around!!! If you are not far away I was joking I might as wel pick those up too taxi Nat to the rescueeeeee hahaha funny thins is-I DO NOT LIKE TO TRAVEL but since I have gotten into these birds-Im all over!!!

Last edited: Jan 1, 2011
  10. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:Thank you Karen-HE DID didnt he?? the other day they found the 40 lb bag of DE and one of the chickens or ducks ripped it open-guess who dived bombed in it? all the turkeys!! I wanted to die they were so white and perdy and now they look like they bathed in poop! I saw the tom outside shaking off and it was like the dust settling from an explosion!! I was laughing so hard yet sad their prettiness was wiped out in 5 minutes!

Last edited: Jan 1, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by