6- Mille Fleur d'Uccle hatching eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by FarmGirl01, Aug 16, 2010.

1. FarmGirl01

FarmGirl01 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 5, 2008
    AR
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2010
  2. happytxchick

happytxchick Egg Song Acre

Jul 8, 2009
    Sulphur Springs, TX
    How long have yours been laying? Mine aren't laying yet. [​IMG]

3. FarmGirl01

Feb 5, 2008
    AR
    They have been laying for about 3 weeks. I have some offspring in the bator right now. About 2 weeks left till they hatch. [​IMG] I've candled them and everything looks good.[​IMG] Can't wait. How are your guys doing?

Last edited: Aug 18, 2010
  4. happytxchick

Jul 8, 2009
    Sulphur Springs, TX
    The girls are great. A beagle that we had killed my roo. I have sent him to live in Arkansas. That was the last thread for me regarding that dog; I was livid! He's killed other chickens, but I really loved that little roo. I was able to find another cockerel in Pflugerville, but he is only about six weeks old. He's taken up with the flock just fine (I was concerned he wouldn't) and I hope the girls like him when he's breeding age.

I can't figure out why my girls aren't laying. Maybe they are, but just not in the coop's nest. Maybe they have a secret nest. I guess that is possible since they free range.

Glad yours are producing! Have fun!

5. FarmGirl01

Feb 5, 2008
    AR
    If your interested in buying this trio, let me know. I don't want to deliever, but if hubby comes to town soon I can meet him. I want some room to have a different breed. I really like the bantam Sumatras. I have some eggs on the way.[​IMG] Sorry about the boy. I've had beagles before, they are good at killing things.

6. happytxchick

Jul 8, 2009
    Sulphur Springs, TX
    I'll keep it in mind. I may very well be interested. I've still got your number in my phone.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by