6+ Mille fleur d'uccle hatching eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by elieugene6, Dec 15, 2011.

1. elieugene6

elieugene6 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 17, 2010
    Western ny
    Up for auction is 6+ Mille fluer d'uccle eggs. I have been getting great hatches here. Fertility is excellent!

Shipping is actual cost to your zipcode plus $1.00 for supplies. I normally don't spend more than $12 to ship. I wrap my eggs in either tissue paper or toilet paper then in bubble wrap. Line a small priority box with packing material and then put in the bubble wrapped eggs. I try to keep them big end up so the air cell survives best. Then I close the box and line another larger box with packing material, usually bubble wrap and nestle the small box in the larger one. This seems to help them survive the post offices handling methods. But I make no guarantees after they leave my hands.

I will try and get pics up but i have had a lot going on with the holidays coming up.

My birds while beautiful are hatchery stock. Don't know how they would do being shown.

2. 202roosterlane

202roosterlane Happy Hen on a Harley

Feb 24, 2011
    Central Arkansas
    A picture of mom and dad would be great please. All so you you tell me how much shipping would be to 72086 Thank you, Pauletta

Last edited: Dec 15, 2011
  3. startingover

startingover Chillin' With My Peeps

May 15, 2009
    Northern Kentucky
    If I could see a pic of your birds it would be very helpful please.

4. elieugene6

Jun 17, 2010
    Western ny
    [​IMG]

Hi, this is the best I can get at the current time. Not sure if it helps. Hope it does.

Sorry about the messiness but it is extremely muddy here and its winter so there is no hosing down again until spring.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2011
  5. elieugene6

Jun 17, 2010
    Western ny
    shipping to that zipcode is $12.40

Last edited: Dec 17, 2011
  6. 202roosterlane

202roosterlane Happy Hen on a Harley

Feb 24, 2011
    Central Arkansas
    Hi I won but I need your paypal info please. Thank you. Please send it in a PM. Merry Christmas, Pauletta

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by