6+ Millie Cochin Eggs

peeps7

Songster
12 Years
Aug 26, 2007
North Carolina
I have 6+ millie cochin eggs ready to go out by the end of this week. I haven't gotten my new incubator yet and I have no broodies that are just starting so I have this auction available. I have pics of my birds on my website if you would like to see them. Thanks!!!

This is killing me! I can't view anyone's websites. I get to lots of other websites so I figure this is fate stopping me from bidding on more eggs!
he.gif

Quote:
bah Humbug
lol.png
I had a computer that did that to me- I never figured it out- Those cochin eggs are looking awful tempting though... the birds are gorgeous-Fate is not stopping you,You can bid on them, and send them to me!!
wink.png

Nadine, I can post pics in the morning if you would like, here is one of the roos that could possibly be the daddy of some chicks. (He just left me about a week ago so hes still got fertile eggs with my hens, lol)

DSCN0512.jpg

Fattie, I am not NPIP
sad.png
I don't know who to contact around here to get it done. I have tried and tried to find somebody. Sorry!!
sad.png

These are bantam fowl, I haven't gotten to the large fowl project yet
tongue.png

Coty,
Wish I had the space for these eggs!!!
Look under USDA for NC to find a NPIP testing seminar or testers in NC. Va is having one in the spring in Virginia Beach and Northern Va!

My hubby is going to think I'm completely nuts, but I just bid.
lol.png
I've got this hatching addiction thing BAD. And so far my Cochins are my favorite. And Millie is my favorite color. And my bator should be empty this week. It was all too perfect NOT to bid!
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom