6+ mixed rare breeds & pure bred BBS Orps! WA STATE $18 SHIPPED

Rare Feathers Farm

Crowing
11 Years
Apr 1, 2008
Pleasant Valley, (Okanogan) WA
My Coop
My Coop
6+ Hatching eggs from my rare breeds flock. Due to extremely cold weather recently, I ended up running ALL of my hens together for more warmth in the coop.

All of my hens are running together with ONE rooster. I chose that rooster because he is young & very gentle with the girls!

My incubators are full...and with almost a dozen eggs a day, we cannot eat all of these or even give them away at work! LOL

Here is what may be in the mix:

The Rooster is a HUGE (Standard) black Orpington and with two Orp hens, there may be some purebreds in the mix!

The number in the ( ) is the number of hens I have in that pen.

Hens are:

Standard Black Orp (1)
Standard Splash Orp (1)
Standard Golden Laced Cochins (2)
Standard Lemon Blue Cochins (2)
Standard Black Sumatras (2)

The eggs are fertile & shipped fresh!

Breed Info:

These are PUREBRED, QUALITY birds from excellent stock.

Hatching Info:

Chicken eggs take 21 days to hatch!

Additional Shipping Info:

Each egg will be individually wrapped to prevent breakage while they are in transit. I will send any/all extras just incase any of the eggs do crack or break.

I will ship the eggs as close to the beginning of the week as possible (I ship on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays & sometimes, on Thursdays) so they will not sit at the post office over the weekend. If you have any questions please feel free to e-mail me, I will be more than happy to answer you!

Fine Print:

I guarantee fresh and fertile eggs of the breed auctioned. However, I cannot guarantee hatchability due to many variables out of my control after the eggs leave my farm--such as shipping & handling, incubation equipment, and incubation methods.

I cannot guarantee hatchability due to many variables out of my control after the eggs leave my farm-shipping, incubation equipment, and incubation methods.

Patience
Please remember I am not a 24-hour fast food place where you can order and expect service immediately! I am doing this as a hobby and I work as fast and efficiently as the time allows. I do have a 40+ hour per week "real job." I cannot guarantee specific availability dates, as I cannot guarantee the laying rate of each of the many breeds that I have. I will get to each and every person that places an order - in the order the date that I receive that order through the web store.

PAYMENT AND SHIPPING POLICY:
PayPal only please, NO E-CHECKS! Eggs are TIME-SENSITIVE & CANNOT SIT AROUND FOR A WEEK WAITING FOR CHECKS TO CLEAR without comprising hatchability! Please READ THIS & UNDERSTAND PRIOR TO BIDDING!

GOOD LUCK & HAPPY HATCHING!

PM me for my pp address. These will be shipped on Monday or Tuesday of next week.

Last edited by a moderator:
frow.gif
HI!

Did I miss the price for these?
hu.gif

FYI: I got 8 Orp eggs from Equibling a couple of weeks ago, and fertility/survivability of embryos is AWESOME. I have 7 of the 8 developing nicely. This is in addition to the fact that they were shipped coast-to-coast, got held up by the P.O. and were in the postal system for 5 days, and were delivered in the midst of a very bad snowstorm here. I'm impressed that one developed, much less almost all of them!

thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom