6 mo. EE Rooster - FREE, delivered within 25 mi. of San Lorenzo

CaseyG

Hatching
9 Years
Mar 23, 2010
San Lorenzo, CA
This was sold to us by the Livermore feed store as a female Ameraucana, but if there are two things I've learned about chickens, one is that sexing is not an exact science, and the other is that there's no such thing as a pure Ameraucana.
wink.png

We can't keep a rooster here in San Lorenzo, because we just don't have enough space for him. He's amazingly well socialized, as we went to a great effort to get these chickens used to human contact. He's never aggressive or territorial, though he does fly out of his pen, and would need a complete enclosure if you don't want him roaming all over your yard.

I will happily deliver this rooster for no charge to a good home within 50 miles of San Lorenzo or Mountain View, or arrange a meeting halfway if you live within 100 miles of either. Otherwise, the buyer will pay the actual shipping cost - I've listed the maximum shipping cost for any address in the U.S., but I'll reduce that to match the actual cost of Priority Mail shipping.

-c.

Last edited:
Very pretty Roo. Actually there is such thing as a pure bred Ameracauna. Many of the breeders here on BYC breed them and do offer their eggs from time to time. You will not find a ture ameracauna from a hatchery though they sell them as Ameracauana, but they are indeed EEs. Most hatcheries care more about quantity of chicks than the quality of chicks that they are selling. If you are interested in some pure Ameracauanas just post a forum that you are looking for some and I am sure you will find what you are looking for.

Back
Top Bottom