6 Month Old Golden Laced Polish Rooster-Philadelphia Pa Suburbs

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by AKickAssThyme, Feb 21, 2013.

1. AKickAssThyme

AKickAssThyme New Egg

Feb 20, 2013
    We are giving away a 6 month old golden laced polish rooster that we just cannot keep any longer. He is very nice and sweet but just not appropriate for where we live. Outside Philadelphia PA

Ashley

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. rachlore

rachlore Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 24, 2012
    Southern US
    Oh, I would totally take him if our area allowed roosters! I'm so sorry! I'm sure you'll find someone else though that can take him. By the way he's absolutely gorgeous.

3. AKickAssThyme

AKickAssThyme New Egg

Feb 20, 2013
    Thanks. We love him but come the summer I don't want the neighbors to complain. (I have some unfriendly ones).

4. peepmommy

peepmommy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 15, 2012
    Would you be willing to ship? It would be a short transit since I live in Harrisburg. How do you think he'd do with an established flock? I am getting ready to cull my roo due to his poor health and need a new roo to take over. We live on 19 acres and he would have 15 girls! :) Let me know when you get a chance. Thanks a ton!

5. whills

whills New Egg

Feb 24, 2013
    HI,

I am interested in your 6 month old golden laced polish rooster. I currently have 4 hens and I would like to get a rooster. I live near Warwick. Is the rooster still available and what city do you live in?

Regards,

Wendy

6. whills

whills New Egg

Feb 24, 2013
    p.s. I could pick up today if you would like....

7. AKickAssThyme

AKickAssThyme New Egg

Feb 20, 2013
    Whills. I have private messaged you.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by