6 Month Old Golden Laced Polish Rooster-Philadelphia Pa Suburbs

AKickAssThyme

Hatching
6 Years
Feb 20, 2013
We are giving away a 6 month old golden laced polish rooster that we just cannot keep any longer. He is very nice and sweet but just not appropriate for where we live. Outside Philadelphia PA

Ashley

Oh, I would totally take him if our area allowed roosters! I'm so sorry! I'm sure you'll find someone else though that can take him. By the way he's absolutely gorgeous.

Thanks. We love him but come the summer I don't want the neighbors to complain. (I have some unfriendly ones).

Would you be willing to ship? It would be a short transit since I live in Harrisburg. How do you think he'd do with an established flock? I am getting ready to cull my roo due to his poor health and need a new roo to take over. We live on 19 acres and he would have 15 girls! :) Let me know when you get a chance. Thanks a ton!

HI,

I am interested in your 6 month old golden laced polish rooster. I currently have 4 hens and I would like to get a rooster. I live near Warwick. Is the rooster still available and what city do you live in?

Regards,

Wendy

Back
Top Bottom