1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

6+ Mottled bantam cochin eggs plus FREE silkie eggs! *NEW PICS*

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by shelleyd2008, Jul 27, 2011.

1. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    Up for bids are 6+ eggs from my bantam cochins. Currently I have 1 black mottled roo with 3 black mottled hens and 1 red frizzle hen. Currently I'm getting 2 eggs a day but I don't know which hens are laying.

In a separate pen I have a pair of white silkies and a pair of blue (splash rooster and black hen) silkies. Both pair are in the same pen. I'm getting 1-2 eggs daily, so both hens are laying. All birds except the white hen are bearded. All silkie chicks I've hatched have had vaulted skulls.

This listing is for 6+ cochin eggs (whatever I get in 4 days) plus whatever silkie eggs I get in the same 4 day period. Shipping is quoted at $10 but it is based on your zip code for a 2# box. There is an additional 2.9% +$.30 charge to cover the paypal fees.

I will get more pics tomorrow but here's what I have right now:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 28, 2011
  2. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    Pics from today (Thursday):
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The black hen was on the nest when I went out then it started raining [​IMG] I'll try to remember to get pics of her tomorrow.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I will also try to get pics of the baby silkies tomorrow, I have a few hatched out by a hen today so they should be nice and fluffy [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by