1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

6+ Mottled Houdan Eggs--ONE DAY ONLY!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by becky3086, Nov 15, 2009.

1. becky3086

becky3086 Crested Crazy

Oct 14, 2008
    Thomson, GA
    6 Mottled Houdan hatching eggs.

Houdan are an old French breed, once known as the Normandy fowl. They were given the name Houdan because large numbers of these birds were bred in the town of Houdan in France. Once valued in France for their fine white meat and large eggs, they are now considered an ornamental breed. Houdan have crests, beard and muffs, and five toes. It is believed they were bred from Crevecoeurs, Polish and possibly Dorkings. Roos may weight up to 8 lbs. and hens 6 1/2 lbs.

My eggs are carefully wrapped in bubblewrap packages and the boxes tightly stuffed with newspaper or other packaging material. I expect immediate payment otherwise your eggs are just going to be older when you get them because they will be packaged and sitting in the box waiting for you to pay. I take very good care of my birds and these eggs are definately fresh when I send them, however, I am not responsible for postal mishandling or poor hatches due to improper incubation or whatever. I have had several reports of good hatches and I hope yours will be a good one too . Please understand, hatching shipped eggs is risky and you are the one taking the risk!

I ship to the continuous 48 states only!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by