6 Mottled Houdan Eggs "Standard"

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by NEK38583, Dec 11, 2011.

1. NEK38583

NEK38583 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 17, 2008
    Sparta, TN
    I have up for auction 6 standard mottled houdan eggs. They are laying pretty good right now and are a excellant rare breed that needs more breeders. If you have and questions feel free to ask.

Shipping is $12.50 extra. I do have paypal know. Paypay payment is due at the end of auction it will go to [email protected] . If you need to pay with any other forms of payment please let me know as we can make other arrangments.

Now for the fine print: Do to many thing beyond my control when it comes to hatching eggs. I can not gurantee these eggs by any means. I will not or can not replace eggs or refund money due to poor hatches or mishandlings by our postal system.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask. These are one of my favorite breeds. I would love to share them with someone else. Thanks so much !!!

Here is the pics

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Some of the crest would be better, but last fall I had them in temporary with guineas did not work out to well they are just now going back. Sorry some of the pics turn out bad I am not the best at taking pics sorry [​IMG] I am getting better through ! If you have any questions feel free to ask.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by