6+ Mottled Java Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by corancher, Nov 9, 2009.

1. pidgey104

pidgey104 Cochins R Us

Nov 10, 2007
    Panama City ,Florida
    you have to buy these eggs. first batch of 8 eggs I have 8 delvoping. next batch of 8 I have 6 eggs delvopling.
    great packing also.

2. corancher

corancher Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2007
    Colorado
    pidgey104 - Thanks for the update. The chicks are so very cute also.

3. Happy Chooks

Happy Chooks Moderator Staff Member

Jul 9, 2009
    Northern CA
    My Coop
    Hopefully you will have more in the spring. They are really beautiful.

4. sandspoultry

sandspoultry Everybody loves a Turkey

Feb 10, 2008
    Eastern NC
    Do you have a close up picture of your Rooster?
    Sharon

5. corancher

Apr 18, 2007
    Colorado
    I actually have three roosters with the group but I don't have any closer pictures. I don't feel like running back down to the barn so I will try to get some pictures tomorrow after work.

6. Laney

Laney Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 25, 2009
    Spring Hope, NC
    I want these so badly, I just lost my only Mottled Java Hen to a hawk. But my outdoor brooding setup won't be ready for a few more weeks. Have to clean and stain the new coops after we get them off the trailer (one more to pick up). Sanitize them and make a few adjustments. Some of which can happen while the eggs are incubating. But I also have a trip planned first week of December. Do you think you'll have more of these?

Laney

7. corancher

Apr 18, 2007
    Colorado
    Laney

The Javas have really stepped up laying in the last week. I guess they like their new quarters. I think they will continue to lay, however we have to consider what the weather is and can I ship eggs without them freezing. I think I will only ship for the next couple of weeks depending on weather. With the holidays coming up and all the packages being shipped then, the postal service is already taking more and more time to deliver priority so I can't imagine how long it will take then.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by