6+ Olive Eggers Eggs. Using Golden Cuckoo Marans

bigspringshatchery

Songster
9 Years
Jun 26, 2010
Roanoke Alabama
In this pen are 3 French Golden Cuckoo marans hens I hatched from eggs purchased from rockinpaints. You can look at her stock at thefancychick.com All 3 hens have feathered legs.

THIS IS AN AUCTION, BIDS GO UP BY .50. . DON'T PM TO BID. POST YOUR BIDS AS A REPLY. THE LISTING WILL END ON FEB 5 AT 9:00 PM EST.

SHIPPING IS 10.00 FLAT SHIPPED WITH DC. ALL EGGS ARE BUBBLE WRAPPED.

PLZ LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS. I WILL POST EACH DAY THE NUMBER OF EGGS I HAVE.

I AM A COLLEGE STUDENT THAT IS DOING STUDENT TEACHING SO IM AT SCHOOL ALL DAY LONG, THEN AFTER SCHOOL I AM HELPING COACH GIRLS SOFTBALL, PLUS WORKING A JOB. I ALWAYS HAVE ACCESS TO EMAIL BUT PLZ UNDERSTAND I AM EXTREMELY BUSY ON SOME DAYS. I WILL ALWAYS GET BACK TO YOU AS SOON AS I CAN AND YOUR EGGS WILL BE MAILED OUT ASAP.

The rooster used is my Barred Olive Egger. He is bearded and has a muff and also has a pea comb. He is a good size rooster. He is bigger than my RIR and BR rooster I just sold. He isn't taller but he is fuller than they were. But the thing that makes him stand out is, he is the most gentle rooster I have ever been around. Never had any trouble out of him and he treats the girls good.

I AM NPIP AND AI CLEAN IN THE STATE OF AL.

Attached is a picture of eggs that my barred OE hen lays. She is the sister of my rooster, so my guess is that he is giving the same color egg to the offsprings of the goldens, which then should make a nice deep olive color egg.

Here are pictures of the rooster. As you can see, he is beautiful and you can kind of see how big he is.

Now on the the eggs of the Golden Cuckoo. These eggs were laid from last thursday and I got 3 today. The pictures were took with an iphone 4, two with flash and one without. The egg in the middle is a plain white egg and the one on the end is a lavender orp egg.

Regular house lighting

House lights with flash

Lights off and just flash

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom