1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

6 OR 12 FRESH BLUE BIRCHEN FRENCH MARANS HATCHING EGGS...Virginia

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by malapinefarm, Mar 18, 2009.

1. malapinefarm

malapinefarm Out Of The Brooder

Feb 22, 2009
    Powhatan,Va.
    I am offering 6 or 12 Blue Birchen French Marans Hatching Eggs. These eggs are fresh and ready to ship. I have the Birchen Marans Rooster and Blue Marans Hens. The eggs are really dark and have a great shape. The birds have no defects,are very healthy and are the french standard with heavy feathering up and down the legs. My Rooster is a Large Bird and very freindly as well as the Hens with Beautiful Color. We can take paypal at [email protected] or you can email me at [email protected] to receive address to ship a money order. We are getting eggs dailey so I can take a short list as well. $30.00 will cover priority shipping for a half dozen, and $55.00 will cover priority shipping for 1 dozen. I have already sold 5 orders with great feedback and hope to keep building my flock trying to get even better quality birds. Thanks.
    Steve

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 18, 2009
  2. CHICKEN little 1

CHICKEN little 1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 20, 2008
    W.V.
    Wow beautiful birds,and eggs! Anyone should be proud to have these. [​IMG]

3. marymac

marymac Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 12, 2008
    Northeast Ohio
    WOW!!! ..... Was the first word that came out of my mouth too. If only my little broody silky wasn't already setting on all she can handle
    Will you be selling later this spring- summer?

Last edited: Mar 19, 2009
  4. malapinefarm

Feb 22, 2009
    Powhatan,Va.
    Hi,
    Yes I will be still selling them through the summer as long as there laying good and someone would like some. Thanks for your interest.
    Steve

5. Danny81577

Danny81577 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 10, 2008
    Fredericksburg,VA
    Will you be selling any baby chics? Or you just selling eggs? I would be interested in some chics because my wife will not let me incubate any more for a while

6. malapinefarm

Feb 22, 2009
    Powhatan,Va.
    I just sent you a PM Danny

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by