6 OR 12 FRESH BLUE BIRCHEN FRENCH MARANS HATCHING EGGS...VIRGINIA

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by malapinefarm, Apr 11, 2009.

1. malapinefarm

malapinefarm Out Of The Brooder

Feb 22, 2009
    Powhatan,Va.
    I am offering 6 or 12 Blue Birchen French Marans Hatching Eggs. These eggs are fresh and ready to ship. I have the Birchen Marans Rooster and Blue Marans Hens. The eggs are really dark and have a great shape. The birds are very healthy and are the french standard with heavy feathering up and down the legs. My Rooster is a Large Bird and very freindly as well as the Hens with Beautiful Color. We can take paypal at [email protected] or you can email me at [email protected] to receive address to ship a money order. We are getting eggs dailey so I can take a short list as well. $30.00 will cover priority shipping for a half dozen, and $55.00 will cover priority shipping for 1 dozen. I have already sold 6 orders with great feedback and hope to keep building my flock trying to get even better quality birds. Thanks.
    Steve

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Patchesnposies

Patchesnposies Chickens.....are my ONE weakness!

Mar 5, 2008
    Southern New Mexico
    Good Morning Steve,

I am wondering if you can send me 2 dozen of your eggs this coming Monday? (April 20th)

Due to an unfortunate incident between one of my incubator's and my two year old son, I now unexpectedly have an empty incubator.

I have increased incubator security and said two year old shall remain in solitary confinement until they hatch. (His case is on appeal....)

Let me know how much I owe you for 2 dozen + S&H.

Deb

3. JamesA

JamesA Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 1, 2008
    Cedartown Georgia
    I will take 6+ again.I just hatched these out yesterday and got 4 big beautiful blue chicks.The eggs I got last time were as dark as any BCM egg I have seen in person.Let me know and thanks. [​IMG]

4. Wynette

Wynette Moderator Staff Member

Sep 25, 2007
    Michigan
    Steve, what line(s) are these birds? Thanks.

5. malapinefarm

Feb 22, 2009
    Powhatan,Va.
    Hi Wynette, These are all from Bev Davis Line and all have heavy feathering on the leg and feet

6. malapinefarm

Feb 22, 2009
    Powhatan,Va.
    Hi JamesA,
    I just sent you a PM and will wait to hear back from you. Thanks

7. chickens4me

chickens4me Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 1, 2008
    South Carolina
    Your hens' eggs are beautiful! Is your short list already full for this season?

Last edited: Apr 17, 2009
  8. malapinefarm

Feb 22, 2009
    Powhatan,Va.
    Hi Chickens4me,
    I do not have a very long list right now and I am getting plenty of eggs dailey. If you would like some I can get them for you pretty shortly. Maybe like toward the end of the week. Let me know and Thanks. Also sent you a PM.
    Steve

9. Freebird1st

Freebird1st Out Of The Brooder

Mar 28, 2009
    Mid TN
    Steve, beautiful birds and eggs!
    Told you I'd probably have trouble getting into my Paypal from this computer but I finally remembered my pass.
    Check your email for my payment for 12 eggs.
    Let me know when you ship.
    I am so excited to get some these gorgeous eggs![​IMG]
    Thanks

10. Debi214

Debi214 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 6, 2008
    Richmond, VA
    Where are you at in VA - can I pick some up? I only want half a dozen.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by