6+ or 12 Lemon Blue Standard Cochin Eggs" Please Read"*24 Hr. Auction*

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by wwmicasa1, Mar 1, 2011.

1. wwmicasa1

wwmicasa1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 22, 2008
    Wingshadows Hacienda
    6+ Lemon Blue Standard Cochin Project Hatching Eggs to ship from CA on Wednesday March, 2, 2011. Please PM me if you are interested in more than 6 as I have 6 from my roo, Cherokee, (shown below). These may be the only eggs offered from him this year. The price for 6 Lemon Blue & 6+ from Cherokee is $55. Price includes Priority shipping via USPS with delivery confirmation.

This is "not" a recognized color but is my version of Lemon Blue. You will hatch Lemon Blue, Blue, Brown/Red & Splash from these eggs. Here are pics of some of my flock

[​IMG]

Lemon Boy, the Baby Daddy

[​IMG]
    Smokey, Lemon Boy's Dad

[​IMG]
    Lemon Boy's son-Sold

[​IMG]
    Lemon Boy's daughter, Catherine 8 months old

[​IMG]

Valentino- Lemon Boy's son - Sold

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Spook, Lemon Boy's son

[​IMG]
    Cherokee-Lemon Boy's Son-retained

[​IMG]
    Pic of 4 of the babies I hatched Spring 2010.

My fertility is running 95-100%. I have hatched 22 peeps since the 3rd of January. I have another 10 due to hatch on the 21st.

[​IMG]
    Some of the babies from the January 15th hatch

I just hatched 10 more babies January 21st~!

Please do not hesitate to email or PM me with any questions. I take Paypal at [email protected] (Virginia Van Dyke).

Last edited: Mar 2, 2011
  2. calgal98

calgal98 Chillin' With My Peeps

Virginia..I have 8 or 9 babies from my hatch! most of mine ended up on the lighter end of the scale...can't wait to see what they look like! Love those babies!

3. melodie_a

melodie_a Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 28, 2010
    Sanford, NC
    Very pretty. I love Spook.. he is beautiful!

4. Peppermint

Peppermint Chillin' With My Peeps

Wow, beautiful birds. Looking forward to watching these as the project progresses. [​IMG]

5. wwmicasa1

wwmicasa1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 22, 2008
    Wingshadows Hacienda
    Thank you all for your kind words. [​IMG] These are indeed wonderful birds. Great "eye candy" but more importantly the sweetest personalities. [​IMG] I moved some 6-8 week olds out to the grow-out pen yesterday. My ratio (girls to boys) so far this year, has been good. I put 13 pullets & 7 cockerels outside yesterday with another 10+ (still to be determined [​IMG] ) chicks still in the brooder. Probably in May I will offer pairs for sale on BYC. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by