6 or 12 serama eggs to ship Monday - $30/$55

rizq

Songster
11 Years
Oct 9, 2008
Tennessee
6 eggs laid the 11th and 12th to ship the 13th. One of the hens in the pen is silken. My birds came from Jerry Schexnayder in LA so these birds have nice lines. Extras included when available
smile.png

$30 shipped.

I have trouble getting decent pictures of them (these pics are from a few months ago), but here are the best I have.

Paypal only for this batch to [email protected]. If you want to pay by money order for a future batch PM me and we will work out details.

my roo:
mottledroo.jpg

some of the hens:
partridgehen.jpg

tanhen.jpg

one of the chicks I hatched from them:
Squint.jpg

same chick at 6 weeks (gotta love the ugly teenage stage!) with siblings in the background:
roo2.jpg

Roo1.jpg

Another full grown roo from these guys, he got a bit big, but type was nice:
youngroo2.jpg

Another hen and roo that I hatched that have just been added to the breeding pens:
nonamepose.jpg

tinker.jpg

Last edited:
These are still available. I can do 12+ instead if anyone is interested. 12+ would be laid 11th, 12th, 13th and 14th to ship the 15th. Based on the typical laying habits and what I have available right now, there should be 15 eggs to include and could be up to 17. I can also throw in 2+ BR OEG (that are otherwise going to go to waste) if you want them (1 laid the 7th, one the 12th and if they lay any today).

6+ (13th and 14th) - $30
12+ (11th, 12th, 13th and 14th) - $55

Paypal info is above, or you can PM me. Please post sold before you send Paypal. Thanks
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom