6 or 12 serama eggs to ship Monday - $30/$55

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by rizq, Jun 12, 2009.

1. rizq

rizq Songster

Oct 9, 2008
    Tennessee
    6 eggs laid the 11th and 12th to ship the 13th. One of the hens in the pen is silken. My birds came from Jerry Schexnayder in LA so these birds have nice lines. Extras included when available [​IMG]

$30 shipped.

I have trouble getting decent pictures of them (these pics are from a few months ago), but here are the best I have.

Paypal only for this batch to [email protected]. If you want to pay by money order for a future batch PM me and we will work out details.

my roo:
    [​IMG]

some of the hens:[​IMG]

[​IMG]

one of the chicks I hatched from them:
    [​IMG]

same chick at 6 weeks (gotta love the ugly teenage stage!) with siblings in the background:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Another full grown roo from these guys, he got a bit big, but type was nice:
    [​IMG]

Another hen and roo that I hatched that have just been added to the breeding pens:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 14, 2009
  2. rizq

rizq Songster

Oct 9, 2008
    Tennessee
    These are still available. I can do 12+ instead if anyone is interested. 12+ would be laid 11th, 12th, 13th and 14th to ship the 15th. Based on the typical laying habits and what I have available right now, there should be 15 eggs to include and could be up to 17. I can also throw in 2+ BR OEG (that are otherwise going to go to waste) if you want them (1 laid the 7th, one the 12th and if they lay any today).

6+ (13th and 14th) - $30
    12+ (11th, 12th, 13th and 14th) - $55

Paypal info is above, or you can PM me. Please post sold before you send Paypal. Thanks [​IMG]

3. Serama

Serama In the Brooder

Jun 10, 2009
    Alberta, CANADA
    could i take the 12+ please, i reallllllyyyy need a new gene of serama.

4. MainelySeramas

MainelySeramas Songster

Feb 24, 2009
    I'll buy 12 also If you have them? Love the black pair and the buff mottled!

5. steve2495

steve2495 Songster

May 17, 2009
    Lake Forest Illinois
    hey i would love some of these can u put me down for 6 possibly 12 for the fall with at least half og the eggs from the black pair thank u!

6. rizq

rizq Songster

Oct 9, 2008
    Tennessee
    I will PM all of you [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: