6 + Paint & Showgirl Silkie Bantam Hatching Eggs

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by Lacrystol, Aug 10, 2013.

1. Lacrystol

Lacrystol Hatching Helper

Jun 13, 2009
    Diamond, Ohio
    This is a BUY NOW for 6 + Purebred Paint & Showgirl Silkie Hatching Eggs extra's will be included if my girls allow it.

My flock did NOT come from a hatchery...

In this coop I have two Paint hens, two Black hens, a Black showgirl hen, White Rooster, Paint showgirl Rooster and a Frosted Paint Rooster.

Eggs will not be shipped until payment has been accepted.

Eggs will be wiped off if necessary but unwashed due to contamination.

I will accept Paypal for payment, which is due the day auction closes. Contact me prior if you want to make other arrangements.

Shipping is $15 I will ship Priority. I individually wrap my eggs in bubble wrap and stamp FRAGILE & PERISHABLE on the box, contact me prior if you want something different. I do my best to make sure your eggs will make it as safely as possible. But once the eggs leave my hands I have no control over how the USPS handles your eggs. I also have no control over the success of your hatch.

More pictures at www.lwbarnhouse.com

2. litleme28

litleme28 Out Of The Brooder

May 4, 2012
    oh, I forgot to ask about price (if you can do a dozen paints and 6 show girls) I currently have a beautiful trio of paints..my rooster is a gorgeous black with silver hackles and my 2 hens are black. They are technically paint genes. I was hoping for black and white paints at hatch. But unfortunately they do not breed true..so only a small percentage will turn out those colors..that's why I'm trying to increase the odds with a dozen :) I'm also no stranger to postal service , weather fluctuations, ect during shipping and know how rough it can be on eggs. My mother has a couple show girls that came in her shipment by accident. And she just loves them. You couldn't get her to part with her babies for any amount of money..lol. So I was hoping to surprise her with some of your really awesome show girls :) ..Maybe even get lucky with a gorgeous paint show girl! She would just be ecstatic over one of those..lol We love our chickens and all are spoiled and well cared for. Its been very hard finding quality birds. We also keep clean closed flocks to ensure good health. We take our birds very serious here and truly enjoy all of them :) Well,..look forward to hearing from you and really hope we can work out something with your eggs :)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by