6 Paint Silkie Hatching Eggs 2 Day Auction only!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Elite Silkies, Jul 24, 2011.

1. Elite Silkies

Elite Silkies Overrun With Chickens

Jun 17, 2009
    Oklahoma
    My Coop
    I have decided to wait on hatching until it cools off here in Oklahoma, so I have decided to offer a few eggs. You will get at least 6 eggs from my Paint Pen possibly 8. I will update as I collect Paint Eggs.

ATTENTION PLEASE: Jen just reminded of an important detail that I left out!! Please understand that paints do NOT breed true. You can get many different colors.

All eggs will be in a turner in a cool climate. Payment is due at the end of auction, so that I can get them shipped out Wednesday. You will receive a confirmation number.

I am not responsible for any damage occurred by the USPS during delivery. I pack eggs very well. I sent Laree eggs, they all made it in perfect condition and she hatched 12 out of 12!

Pen #1

I have 2 paint Roosters, 3 Paint Hens (Just started laying, so they are pullet eggs), 3 white Showgirl Hens, 2 White Silkie Hens, 1 blue silkie (not sure if she is laying yet) and 1 Black Hen (the black is also a new layer) My paints came from Bren.

I have checked fertility in this pen (they do have bulls eyes) I opened 4 and all 4 were fertile, but once again remember, these are pullet eggs, with the exception of my 1 yr old hens eggs if they lay.

As a bonus! You will also get eggs from my other pen. I do have them all housed together at this moment, due to heat issues. My other coop is much hotter, so I just put them all together.

Your looking at about 12-14 eggs in this auction. Maybe more, but everyone knows Silkies are not predictable.

Pen #2

You will get at least 6 eggs from this pen.
    I have a Black/Lav Rooster (He is colorful!), 2 blue partridge hens, 1 gray hen, 2 black hens, 1 Buff Showgirl Hen and 3 Lavender hens in this coop. This rooster has started breeding, but fertility is not at 100% yet. He is doing a good job so far though. He is at about 60-70% fertility right now. He is a new breeder. But, these are bonus eggs and you might get 3-4 out of 6 good ones.

Pics of Pen #1
    JAKE!
    [​IMG]
    JACOB!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Pics of Pen #2 (There are more, but I do not have pics of all of them)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 24, 2011
  2. rilly10

rilly10 Clover Field Farm

May 18, 2010
    Pottstown, PA
    OMG are you and Jen in some conspiracy to get me in trouble with the hubby?!?!?! I may have to fire up more than my brinsea mini soon!!!

3. jen5680

jen5680 Southside Silkie Shack

Jun 18, 2009
    SW Ohio
    Hey I'm not in on this conspiracy lol.... She is now tempting me with those other eggs from that gray girl!!!!

4. Elite Silkies

Jun 17, 2009
    Oklahoma
    My Coop
    Rilly, don't let her fool you, me and Jen were like the mask bandit duo! [​IMG]

5. jen5680

Jun 18, 2009
    SW Ohio
    I plead the fifth!!!!

6. rilly10

May 18, 2010
    Pottstown, PA
    Ok you take the grey eggs, I'll take the white SG/paint eggs [​IMG]

7. jen5680

Jun 18, 2009
    SW Ohio
    Showgirls!!!! [​IMG] (sorry SG lovers lol...)

8. rilly10

May 18, 2010
    Pottstown, PA
    Ok well if you win then send any showgirls that hatch to me!!! [​IMG]

If I win I will send any from pen 2 to you [​IMG]

9. jen5680

Jun 18, 2009
    SW Ohio
    You go ahead and bid. My bator is stuffed!

10. Elite Silkies

Jun 17, 2009
    Oklahoma
    My Coop
    How could you not love a Showgirl! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by