6+ Partridge and blue partridge silkie/showgirl eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Sebrightmom, Dec 15, 2011.

1. Sebrightmom

Sebrightmom Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 26, 2008
    Greencastle, IN
    I am selling eggs for my Blue Partridge and Partridge silkies. You are buying 6+ hatchings eggs. I will add any extra I get. They are very nice birds. Several of the birds have been shown and done well. I have won best of variety everytime I have shown. All of my silkies have the correct number of toes and the correct combs. I have never hatched out a four toed chick. I have hatched a few splash chicks, but most are blue partridge and Partridge.

I have divided my silkies up on Monday. I have three pens now. In pen 1 Partridge showgirl rooster over Partridge and Blue Partridge hens. In pen 2 I have a Black Showgirl rooster over Partridge and Blue Partridge hens. In pen 3 I have a Partridge and Blue Partridge roosters over Partridge and Blue Partridge hens. Since I divided them only 3 days ago, you will have a chance to get showgirls from the girls in pen 3. I have had two buyers that have hatched out showgirls from my eggs.

We have had good fertility here, but I can not guarantee your hatch rate due to shipping and/or incubation methods. I accept paypal. I can ship them as soon as Saturday.

If you buy these, please pay my paypal at [email protected]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 15, 2011
  2. Sebrightmom

Jun 26, 2008
    Greencastle, IN
    I have a dozen eggs that can ship tomorrow.

The last three people that hatched out eggs have hatched out a few showgirls.

3. tileman@prodigBird Raiser

[email protected] Raiser Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 10, 2008
    Are the eggs still for auction?

4. Sebrightmom

Jun 26, 2008
    Greencastle, IN
    I am shipping some tomorrow. I can ship some Wednesday, but it won't be a full dozen. It would be atleast 7 to 8 eggs.

5. Silkie horsechick

Silkie horsechick Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2011
    Northwest Pennsylvania
    do you have a picture of your showgirl?

6. Sebrightmom

Jun 26, 2008
    Greencastle, IN
    No, but I will try to get some. I can pm them to you tomorrow.

7. Silkie horsechick

Silkie horsechick Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2011
    Northwest Pennsylvania
    the partridge pullets I hatched from you this spring turned out excellent!

Hatched 5 keepers for the partridge pen out of 10 eggs , which I think is pretty good!

look forward to the SG pic ...

8. Sebrightmom

Jun 26, 2008
    Greencastle, IN
    I will go get the picture now. I have been shopping all day.

Here are two pictures of the black showgirl in one of the pens. He is turning out very nice.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here is the Partridge showgirl. I think he is ugly. [​IMG] He is a Silver Partridge with a lot of white. But he is something to start with until I hatch out a better Partridge showgirl rooster or hens.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 22, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by