6+ Partridge,Blu Par, & fawn Silkie Eggs! ~ONE DAY!

jenlynn4

Songster
13 Years
Jan 12, 2007
PA
Up for auction are 6+ eggs from my Partridge pen which includes standard partridge, Blue Partridge, and Fawn. Check out the pics and see all the colors. Eggs will ship out Wednesday. Eggs will be packed with care to ensure they arrive to you unbroken, but unfortunately I cannot guarentee your personal success rate because of the many hazards of shipping and incubation. All I can guarentee is that your eggs are packed very carefully and are fresh and fertile when they leave here. I just set 36 eggs in my personal incubator a couple weeks ago and 32 of the 36 are growing along nicely. ONe got a blood ring and the others were clear. So fertility is good at this time. (the ones that were clear were blue/splash). So if your interrested check out the pics and see if these are for you! Paypal goes to: [email protected] at auction end. Thank you for looking! JEN

DSC01332.jpg

DSC03707-1.jpg

Dsc03599.jpg

Dsc02848.jpg

DSC02402.jpg

DSC02752.jpg

DSC02852.jpg

DSC02866.jpg

Here are some of the different colors of chicks:

DSC00324-1.jpg

sassy20silkies20-20par20chick.jpg

Dsc04935.jpg

DSC02518.jpg

DSC00312.jpg

DSC00311.jpg

DSC05530.jpg

Last edited:
Well, I dont have a lav. roo so someone told me it cant be porcelian....but I do get this color out of my blue par. roo and my fawn or porcelian or what ever color hen...I have had this color for nearly 6 years now and never knew what it was...I am currently working on trying to get it to breed true. I just today picked up a roo that a fellow byc er hatched from my eggs to work on this project...I am gonna put him over my 3 fawn or what ever color hens... instead of my blue par roo and see what happens.
wink.png

I just noticed I had a cuckoo pic on this auction by mistake...this is only for the par and fawn or porcelian or what ever color that is....LOL

OH and fawn is a color I made up to call the wierd color that I kept hatching!!! LOL heck why not name it what I wanted because I had never seen that color before when I first saw them hatch out like that... ROFL

I'm pretty sure those are Porcelain, a couple of them look very much like the other Porcelains I've seen. There is a Porcelain thread on here, take a look. You've got a goldmine there. It is the ultimate color in current popularity. I don't even have silkies anymore and I want one.
smile.png

well if it is, I had it WAY before it was popular! and probably people who have gotten eggs from me have hatched a few too. I cant wait to see what happens when I breed the roo over the same color hens if the color breeds true or not. I know NOTHING about genetics OBVIOUSLY.... but we will see.

the fawn or porcelian hen in the second picture is actually 6 years old now and still lays an egg every day and I still hatch from her. I also have 2 of her daughters in the same pen breeding back to the dad. Now I have a boy (just picked up today) that was hatched out of eggs from this pen that I am going to try to breed back to her and her daughters to see what I get. I hope it will increase the outcome of this color. but we will see

Back
Top Bottom