6+ Partridge/blue part.Silkie Eggs!

jenlynn4

Songster
13 Years
Jan 12, 2007
PA
Up for auction are 6+ eggs from my Partridge pen which includes standard partridge, Blue Partridge, fawn (the rainbow looking ones) and porcelain. As you can see from the pics, my birds are pretty unique in colors. Eggs will be packed with care to ensure they arrive to you unbroken, but unfortunately I cannot guarentee your personal success rate because of the many hazards of shipping and incubation. All I can guarentee is that your eggs are packed very carefully and are fresh and fertile when they leave here. So if your interrested check out the pics and see if these are for you! Paypal goes to: [email protected] at auction end. Thank you for looking! JEN

**you can also see my packing process on my website. I do now use recycled grocery bags instead of bubble wrap to help the environment and I also use the small usps priority box to keep it from getting crushed or smashed. If you do not agree with this please do not bid. Please ask any questions BEFORE bidding. Thanks again! JEN

EDIT TO ADD: You can also see LOTS of pics on my website www.sassysilkie.com

spring11pics119.jpg

spring11pics120.jpg

spring11pics124.jpg

DSC01332.jpg

DSC03707-1.jpg

Dsc03599.jpg

Dsc02848.jpg

DSC02402.jpg

DSC02752.jpg

DSC02852.jpg

DSC02866.jpg

Here are some of the different colors of chicks:

DSC00324-1.jpg

sassy20silkies20-20par20chick.jpg

Dsc04935.jpg

DSC02518.jpg

DSC00312.jpg

DSC00311.jpg

DSC05530.jpg

Last edited:
thanks! They are really fun. I am always wonderring when I set these eggs myself what color chicks I'm gonna get. LOL I usually get a nice mix of lights and darks. I just hatched a stunning blue partridge chick this spring that I thought was gonna be an ugly duckling at first....I wasnt even gonna keep her but then when she feathered out OMG she is amazing. This is a relly poor pic but here she is:

newbirds026.jpg

Last edited:
Here she is again. (dont mind my roo...hes moulting pretty hard and having a bad hair day! no wonder hes giving the stink eye!) LOL

newbirds021.jpg

These were taken last week.

Back
Top Bottom