6+ Pencilled Red Palm Turkey eggs

bargain

Love God, Hubby & farm
11 Years
Apr 13, 2008
Bowdon, GA
Offering 6 pencilled red palm turkey eggs ready to ship the week of July 18.. If there are extras laid before shipping, I'll include these as well. Fertility has been confirmed and there is a one tom for every 4 hens ratio.

Just hit buy it now and make payment as described under payment and shipping details and these eggs are yours!

Pencilled Red Palm:
8875_027.jpg

Payment and Shipping Details:

In order to mail these as quickly as possible after purchase, please paypal the us at the following address:

[email protected]
Be sure that your paypal mailing address is current and if you want to pick up at the post office, please let me know via a pm your phone so I can put it on the box! If you want insurance, please send $18.70 not $16.70 for shipping as the insurance from USPS costs us $2.00 more.

For this llisting, you will receive a minimum of 6 eggs and more if they are available the day of shipping.

No echecks will be accepted as they will delay the shipping of the eggs. If you do not have paypal and wish to purchase through USPS money, please pm me so I can give you details on how that will be handled. Orders paid for by USPS money order will be treated as preorders and not shipped until Money Order is cleared.

Turkey eggs weigh more than chicken eggs, but in order to ship this listing as quickly as possible, we have dollar cost averaged the shipping expenses. We ship eggs in the same way we would like to receive them. We bubble wrap each egg separately, putting in a regular box (not an egg carton) which is then cushioned and set in a larger box. These are not the prepaid priority boxes but we use the large boxes that can be ordered through USPS as the standard mailing box. Our mailing costs may be higher than the prepaid boxes but we find that they arrive in better shape, so it's well worth the extra time, packing materials and shipping costs and the time and gasoline/wear/tear on our vehicle to get them to the post office and off the rough roads. Occasionally with a large order, we will use an even larger outside box. Even as carefully as we ship, we cannot guarantee that there will be no breakage in transit. We do not guarantee the percentage of your hatch as the incubators temperature and humidity are very variable. We will provide assistance to you during the hatch and help in every way possible to have the best hatch possible.

We are a chemical free farm and farm full-time. We feed our animals with the best feed, sprouted grains, fresh grasses, treats from the garden and loving care.

We accept paypal and USPS money order.

Please check out our feedback (please scroll to bottom of pages for our more recent feedback)
http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pcz6aC_klXJDTE8H01hR-RA

We also have feedback in the new system as you'll see above.
We will be continuing to offer these turkey eggs for only a short while longer, so please let me if you are interested and wish to be put on our shipping calendar. Thanks and have a blessed day. Nancy

Many of you have asked exactly how we ship eggs. Here's what we have developed at the Garry Farm after 5 years of shipping eggs!

https://www.backyardchickens.com/web/viewblog.php?id=8875

It's worth the extra time, materials, gas/wear/tear on our old cars, to give these eggs the best chance we know how to become eggs. I take a long time to wrap these eggs and then package them every so carefully. I think of the distance they will travel and pray for their travelling safety and for the household that will receive them.

Feel free to copy our system and make it yours, but if you list any pictures or our description of how it's wrapped, please do give credit to The Garry Farm.

Thanks and have a blessed Day! Nancy

Back
Top Bottom