6 Plus Sq Bantam Cochin Hatching Eggs! Npip And Ai

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by MainelySeramas, Sep 14, 2010.

1. MainelySeramas

MainelySeramas Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 24, 2009
    Please do not BID, as I have 6 plus SQ Bantam COCHIN hatching eggs ready to go now! Just PM me, and once payment has cleared I can get these eggs out now! My bator is full and hate to waste the eggs. Colors you may get ARE; Black, Blue, Splash and maybe a Mottled. Frizzle and Smooth feathered.
    I am taking future orders, So if you would like to be put on the list, pick your date and I will place your name next to the date. whoever pays first will have the next shipment. Make payment to: [email protected]

As you know I can not garantee your hatch rate, due to things beyond my control, NOR can I garantee that you will get SQ birds out of this hatch.

SHIPPING IS INCLUDE IN PRICE! I ALWAYS SEND EXTRAS (HENS WILLING)
    IF FOR SOME REASON HENS STOP LAYING AND YOU HAVE PAID UP FRONT, I WILL REFUND YOUR MONEY!

SEPTEMBER - 20th

27th

October - 4th

11th

18th

25th

Thanks for looking!

[​IMG]

2. bradleyfarm

bradleyfarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 27, 2009
    Paradise, Texas
    Do you ever sell any serama eggs? I live in N. Texas, and I believe I have bought birds from just about everyone who has birds here. I am looking for a new blood line for my little lovelys. [​IMG]

3. MainelySeramas

MainelySeramas Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 24, 2009
    I have 5 or 6 Seramas eggs in the bator now ready to hatch this Sunday. I only have 1 roo and 2 hens left and the hens are not laying right now. If you are interested in hatching eggs or Chicks PM me.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by