6+ Polish Eggs (NPIP) to ship Wednesday 4/30

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Crunchie, Apr 28, 2008.

1. Crunchie

Crunchie Brook Valley Farm

Mar 1, 2007
    Maryland
    I can ship 6 (plus extras) eggs from my pens of White Crested Black Polish (large fowl) this Wednesday. I've had excellent fertility here, and I've had great reports on fertility on my shipped eggs, too! I am an NPIP participant. $12 + approximate actual shipping, not to be over $20 total. If you live east of the Mississippi, it will likely be $17. For those of you out west, I'll have to charge a couple of bucks extra to cover the added cost of shipping--but like I said, I won't charge more than $20 total. If you are interested, give me your zip so I can give you a total.

You can see pics of my adult breeders on my web site. If you are interested, please read my hatching eggs page for my policy on shipped eggs.

Here's a pic of a day-old from these eggs:
    [​IMG]

And here's one of the same hatch at 4 weeks old:
    [​IMG]

On an unrelated note, I also have a couple of Cuckoo Marans cockerals for sale--these guys are from very nice lines (no hatchery birds) and came from very nicely colored eggs. $5 each. Sorry, no pullets--I hatched mostly roos this last time!! [​IMG] They need new homes, I can't keep them all!

Last edited: Apr 28, 2008
  2. pips&peeps

pips&peeps There is no "I" in Ameraucana

Jan 18, 2008
    Newman Lake, WA
    Would you be interested in trading for some of my blue and black ameraucana eggs?[​IMG]

3. WisconsinChick

WisconsinChick Chillin' With My Peeps

Im interested in the polish eggs. My area code is 54806. Thank you.

4. Crunchie

Mar 1, 2007
    Maryland
    pips&peeps :

Would you be interested in trading for some of my blue and black ameraucana eggs?[​IMG]

Yes! I have been searching for some quality Ameraucanas! We can absolutely do that.

WisconsinChick, I can do the eggs to your zip for $18 total. I can only do PayPal (we wouldn't have enough time to do an echeck or money order, obviously). I should have put that in my original post!

Now...I have a set from yesterday/today/tomorrow to go out tomorrow, 4/30, as I posted. I can also do the same over the weekend and ship out a set Monday, 5/5. Assuming that you definitely want the eggs, WisconsinChick--what works best for the both of you? I can do both the sale and the trade, but we need to figure out who wants them when!​

Last edited: Apr 29, 2008
  5. WisconsinChick

WisconsinChick Chillin' With My Peeps

I would take the set on 5/5 if that is ok with pips&peeps.

6. pips&peeps

pips&peeps There is no "I" in Ameraucana

Jan 18, 2008
    Newman Lake, WA
    That works for me too.

I will pm you my address in about an hour as I have to get the kids ready for school.

I should have enough eggs from yesterday and today to ship this afternoon or tomorrow also.

7. Crunchie

Mar 1, 2007
    Maryland
    Sounds good! I'll PM both of you...

Thanks!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by