6+ Polish LF hatching eggs, Auction ends Thursday 9PM CST

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by Hot2Pot, Feb 21, 2012.

1. Hot2Pot

Hot2Pot Fox Hollow Rabbitry

Feb 1, 2010
    West TN
    Up for bids, eggs from my flocks of large fowl Polish. One coop has all Buff Laced except a single Silver Laced Hen. Another coop has a White rooster, and white crested black hens. The next coop has Splash hens and a White crested black rooster. The last coop has a Gold Laced rooster, gold laced hens and a couple of white crested blue pullets I don't think are laying yet. If they are available, the winner of the auction can opt to double the order and buy twice as many eggs. The weather has been quite variable so I never know how many eggs I will be getting from these hens.
    Shipping is $14.99, but I do combine shipping if you win multiple auctions. Each egg is individually bubble wrapped and carefully packed with lots of padding. However, I cannot guarantee hatch rate on shipped eggs. I do include extras as available in case of shipping damage. Bidding in increments of $0.50 minimum please. Payment by paypal. I expect to ship these friday unless you have a preferred ship date.[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 21, 2012
  2. Vellie

Vellie Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 9, 2011
    New York
    $12[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by