1. There is currently a quarantine in place in the area surrounding and containing the Southern California counties of Los Angeles County and Riverside County for Virulent Newcastle Disease. The quarantine strictly restricts movements of poultry, eggs, supplies and other items that can spread vND. Please do not list items for sale originating from either county without written permission from the CDFA. Please see here for more details

6+ Porcelain Belgian Bearded d'Uccle Eggs

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by joanie_maine, Oct 31, 2012.

1. joanie_maine

joanie_maine Songster

Mar 6, 2008
    Temple, ME
    Since my brooders are full, I'm offering eggs from my Porcelain d'Uccle flock. I ship on Mondays. so the eggs will arrive anywhere before the next weekend. The number of eggs depends on my hens, but I would expect to ship at least ten or wait until the next Monday. My flock is NPIP tested and I believe in quality, not quantity. The posted price includes shipping, since hatching eggs are a gamble. Any questions please send me a pm. And check out my Facebook page for pictures of my d'Uccles. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Perfection-Farm/442484302438567?ref=hl

2. doramechicks

doramechicks In the Brooder

Feb 27, 2011
    Dalton Gardens Idaho
    Do you happen to have any Millie d'uccle eggs for sale?

3. joanie_maine

joanie_maine Songster

Mar 6, 2008
    Temple, ME
    I have just one mille fleur hen laying now and she just went broody. So no eggs available.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: