6+(probably around 9-10 eggs) Blue\Black Bantam Rosecombs Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by swheat, Oct 24, 2010.

1. swheat

swheat The Bantam Barn

Mar 18, 2008
    Alabama
    My Coop
    6+ Blue/Black Rosecomb bantam eggs. I have been hatching these and fertility is good. The Blue/Black Rosecomb pen has a black roo and a blue roo over 7 black hens. Eggs will be fresh when shipped and I always try to include extras if they are laid.

I bubble wrap each eggs and then place them in a egg carton which is securely packed in a #7 Priority Mail box. I think the larger box offers good protection and rarely have damages but, I DO NOT guarantee hatch-ability due to shipping and your incubation methods. Handling & Shipping(Priority Mail) $10.00...Please pay by Paypal soon after auction ends so that I can ship the eggs quickly. If you want me to send you a PayPal invoice you need to email or pm me your email address . NPIP # 64-1039 & US AI clean. Let me know if you need NPIP paperwork with the eggs. Check my other auctions . I will combine shipping when possible, but cannot hold eggs over to ship with another auction ending several days later, I want you to have freshest eggs possible. Thanks for looking ! Shipping only in U.S.

PayPal to [email protected]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Roseomb chicks- Black and the one with white spots on the head are cuckoo.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 27, 2010
  2. bacres

bacres Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 13, 2010
    East Pennsylvania
    Do you have more pics of your blues?

3. swheat

swheat The Bantam Barn

Mar 18, 2008
    Alabama
    My Coop