6 pullets and 1 roo needs new home, no shipping

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by sherdil, Jan 30, 2011.

1. sherdil

sherdil New Egg

Jun 24, 2010
    South Sacramento
    Hi Everyone,

I have 6 pullets and a roo that I need to rehome. Roo and 1 pullet is barred rock, two RIR pullets, 1 buff orp, 1 light bramha, and 1 black jersey gaint. The black Jersey Gaint is not laying yet, light bramha lays 4-5 eggs a week. All others lay one a day, rain or shine! Once a while I get a double yolk!, dont yet know which one lays that. They are all about 7 months old, BJG is the youngest, she is just 6 months old.

This would be a nice flock for someone who is looking for mixed breed of chickens. Prefer them to stay together as a flock, BUT, if have to break up the flock, willing to do that too.

I have a change of circumstances, i can no longer care for this birds for much longer.

I live in south Sacramento, ca. I will NOT SHIP these birds, so you will have to come and pick up in zip code 95828. Also, I can only take appointments for the weekends (saturday/sunday), as I am not home most week days.

Please have patience, because I will only reply on or after 02/05/11. Pick ups can be arranged 12/13, 19/20 of february and so on.
    I dont know how to LINK image to this post, but there is pic on my profile, if that helps any.

Thanks for your genuine interest in this post.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by