6+ Pumpkin Hulsey hatching eggs - Greenfire Farms lineage

bargain

Love God, Hubby & farm
11 Years
Apr 13, 2008
Bowdon, GA
These were bought as baby chicks. We've been hatching off for weeks and have expanded our flock, sold about 30 chicks and are ready to sell some of these eggs! We have hatched over 50 babies! and it's time to share.... The + i 6+ pumpkin hulsey eggs means that more will be sent if available the day of shipping.

These will ship the week of October 3, 2011 as long as laying patterns continue and there is prompt payment.

These are such colorful birds as you can tell from the photo of the Main Rooster whose name is Orangeade!

8875_pumpkinhulseyroo.jpg

We were interested in Greenfire Farms in Florida birds because of the color and history of these fine birds. We let two of the roosters free range on our farm and have seen them chase off predators, including hawks! These are very protective and colorful roosters and yet friendly enough to be petted!

We bought these from Jonathan, a BYC member who bought directly from Greenfire Farms. He shared his documentation with us so that we know our birds are Greenfire offsprings!

The history of these birds is fascinating and I will say that their egg size is surprisingly big for such a bird. We are waiting to see if the little hens will be broody but they are too young to be broody but are supposed to be very good broodies as they get older...I'm delighted with this because we like for hens to raise their young!

We ship eggs the same way we would like to receive them. We bubble wrap each egg separately, putting in a regular box (not an egg carton) which is then cushioned and set in a larger box. These are not the prepaid priority boxes but we use the large boxes that can be ordered through USPS as the standard mailing box. In order to minimize the time that our eggs are on the country roads where we live, we take our eggs shipments to the post office where they know to set ours by themselves and stack on the top of all the boxes when it's time to ship! It's worth the gasoline, wear and tear on the car and our time to give your eggs the best possible chance of travel. Our mailing costs can often be higher than the prepaid boxes but we find that they arrive in better shape, so it's well worth the extra time, packing materials and shipping costs. Occasionally with a large order, we will use an even larger outside box. Even as carefully as we ship, we cannot guarantee that there will be no breakage in transit. We do not guarantee the percentage of your hatch as the incubators temperature and humidity are very variable. We will provide assistance to you during the hatch and help in every way possible to have the best hatch possible.

For more information about our full time farm, please visit our website http://thegarryfarm.webs.com/ or our blog http://thegarryfarm.blogspot.com/
or
facebook The Garry Farm

Please message me with any questions you might have. Thanks and have a blessed day.

Back
Top Bottom