6+ Pure Lavendar Ameraucana eggs - shipping Jan 16, 2012

My black ameraucanas came from Lamike and I double checked with him yesterday and his black lineage is 100% Shaffer. Lamike said if anyone had questions to contact him....Thanks LaMike! I just love the helpful folks I've met here on BYC....

I hope that answers the questions for now....I'm going to be away from the computer until much later on some farm projects.

My listing is for 100% lavendar ameraucanas. Their babies will be 100% lavendar.

Several of you have contacted me and ask why these are project birds. Part of the "project" part of this is that I as well as other serious folks will be periodically breeding in with great lines of very typy Black Ameraucanas to improve egg coloring, body type, etc. There is presently no approved standard for lavendar ameraucanas... It takes years of work to have birds approved and folks willing and committed to work on such a project. Prime example is that the Black Copper Marans recently had standards issued by APA and they've been around for years and years and years. Our Farm, The Garry Farm is benefitting greatly from those on BYC and those off of BYC who have done the work on this project...We are only now getting to be a part of the project. We have benefitted greatly from BYC and non BYC'ers who have shared birds, swapped eggs,wisdom, encouragement, etc as indicated in the first posting. We will continue to work with this grouping as well as our Lavendar Orpingtons and other birds to make them the best we can.

Thanks again and have a blessed day.... Nancy and all the of the Garry Farm, all 400+ animals!!!! I really have to get ahold of my chicken match:} See pics on http://thegarryfarm.webs.com/ and also facebook The Garry Farm.

PS, I'm about to set first hatch of these in just a few days.... And there's a certain person who ordered some EE's from us who will find a few special eggs in his Eggs we shipped on Monday.....MMMMM.....Hope he's not reading this....Don't want to spoil a great surprise . Again superexcited about Lavendar Ameraucanas! Thanks you BYC for all the blessings you give our farm and also the joy and knowledge you bring to us..

Hi Ya Mahonri!!!! Yes!!!!!!! You do have some of these as a bonus!!!! You're the first one other than us to get these eggs...Since you are a long time friend of our farm, I thought,,,,,MMMMM Yes Mahonri needs some of these!!!!..Yes, I'll be lurking over there in the New Year's day hatch!!!!! Have a blessed hatching!Nancy

I think that is a record of exclamation points in two lines for me...
smile.png
Can you tell I'm so excited about LA's! Well back to farm chores.........See everyone later!

Back
Top Bottom