6+ Pure White Crested Duck Hatching Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Chickie Mamma, Oct 13, 2009.

1. Chickie Mamma

Chickie Mamma Farmer at Heart

Apr 20, 2008
    Sherman, CT
    6+ Pure white crested hatching eggs. Mother is a double crested white and the male is non crested. I have had excellent fertility. A BYC member just hatched out 8 out of 10. There may be a Cayuga egg mixed in here. These are the babies I hatched out 3 weeks ago. 1 has a HUGE crest. Paypal [​IMG] These are the last eggs for this year as I have just removed the pool (they mate in the pool)... Thanks [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    oh how sweet is that picture-I simply just cannot wait to get my hands on girlfreinds!!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Chickie Mamma

Apr 20, 2008
    Sherman, CT
    I have ducklings coming out of my ears! (What a sight huh)... I gave away 2 and have the 5 left and someone backed out. I just reposted them on craigslist. Maple is raising her 2 babies out in the coop. One of them is non crested, hopefully its Chuckie's girlfriend.. I hear peeping everywhere I turn [​IMG] I am not hatching anymore this year (until I get a new bator for x-mas. [​IMG] A BYC member just hatched out 8 of 10. Rex is the man!! [​IMG]

4. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:How awesome! I hate it when people back out on stuff like that! Go Maple go..Can't wait to see them snuggle under her wings at 1 month old-she'll be sitting on them literally!!!

5. BackSwampGirl

BackSwampGirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 17, 2008
    Richlands,NC 28574
    Good Morning,I just had to tell u that my eggs that I got from you are so pretty and they have big veins and lots of them too.And I saw a little heatbeat.I am keeping my my [​IMG] and praying.Thye are forming really good so far.I put them in on the 8th and i checked them on 15th.So I can`t hardly wait til the 22nd. [​IMG],,,,,Thanks so much,Sandra,NC

6. Chickie Mamma

Apr 20, 2008
    Sherman, CT
    Quote:That is GREAT news!! I can't wait til the 22nd too!! Can't wait to see pics [​IMG] I really hope I have such great fertility in the spring from them. Its been amazing! Good luck!! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by