6+ Pure White Crested Duck Hatching Eggs

Chickie Mamma

Farmer at Heart
11 Years
Apr 20, 2008
Sherman, CT
6+ Pure white crested hatching eggs. Mother is a double crested white and the male is non crested. I have had excellent fertility. A BYC member just hatched out 8 out of 10. There may be a Cayuga egg mixed in here. These are the babies I hatched out 3 weeks ago. 1 has a HUGE crest. Paypal
smile.png
These are the last eggs for this year as I have just removed the pool (they mate in the pool)... Thanks
smile.png

9198_006.jpg

9198_004.jpg

I have ducklings coming out of my ears! (What a sight huh)... I gave away 2 and have the 5 left and someone backed out. I just reposted them on craigslist. Maple is raising her 2 babies out in the coop. One of them is non crested, hopefully its Chuckie's girlfriend.. I hear peeping everywhere I turn
barnie.gif
I am not hatching anymore this year (until I get a new bator for x-mas.
jumpy.gif
A BYC member just hatched out 8 of 10. Rex is the man!!
gig.gif

Quote:
How awesome! I hate it when people back out on stuff like that! Go Maple go..Can't wait to see them snuggle under her wings at 1 month old-she'll be sitting on them literally!!!

Good Morning,I just had to tell u that my eggs that I got from you are so pretty and they have big veins and lots of them too.And I saw a little heatbeat.I am keeping my my
fl.gif
and praying.Thye are forming really good so far.I put them in on the 8th and i checked them on 15th.So I can`t hardly wait til the 22nd.
hugs.gif
,,,,,Thanks so much,Sandra,NC

Quote:
That is GREAT news!! I can't wait til the 22nd too!! Can't wait to see pics
smile.png
I really hope I have such great fertility in the spring from them. Its been amazing! Good luck!!
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom