1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

6 Purebred 100% Slate (Smokey) Button quail eggs for sale RARE COLOR! NPIP

Discussion in 'Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs' started by Rashid100, Jan 15, 2017.

1. Rashid100

Rashid100 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 13, 2014
    LAST SET FOR THE SEASON!

6+ Pure Slate Button Quail hatching eggs for sale.

This is a very rare color, and is different from the regular silver type. Unlike the silvers, slate males do not have a white bib, but slight red markings on their feathers instead. Both males and females have beautiful patterns on their feathers.

I keep this flock in a separate cage to ensure all chicks are slate, and no other mixed colors.

I've had excellent hatch rates with my flock (average of 85-90% hatch rate) but please keep in mind that your hatch rates may be lower due to transportation of the eggs and other factors such as incubation.

I will try to include as many extra eggs as I can, depending on laying.

GUARANTEED TO ARRIVE SAFE!

If you receive less than 6 undamaged, fresh eggs, please let me know and I will be willing to send another set free of charge or refund you.

FREE SHIPPING! The eggs will be packed safely and shipped the same day they are ordered.
    No international shipping.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by