1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

6+ Quality Splash Silkie Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by FrenchToast, Jan 23, 2011.

1. FrenchToast

FrenchToast "Draft Apple Ridge" a Bit from Heaven

Jan 10, 2010
    UP North WI
    Up for Sale is 6+ Quality Splash Silkies. They are from very good bloodlines. Will ship extras if they are generous.
    I can't say they are show quality because I do not show my birds but you won't be disappointed.
    They are awesome birds
    Shipping will be calculated and added to the winning bid.
    Due to variations in incubators and hatching practices I cannot guarantee your hatch rate and of course I have no control over the Postal service and cannot guarantee that they won't scramble them.Not responsible for lost or misdirected mail. But on this end I know my small town postal service handles my eggs with kid gloves.
    Due to the cold WI weather I have been packing the eggs in styrofoam lined Large Priority Boxes (not flat rate, those are smaller then the ones I use) at no extra charge. I have been called the "Packing Queen" !! You'll see.
    PayPal only Please. These will ship out in Tuesdays provided I get the paypal early enough in the day so I can pack them and get to the PO before they ship out for the day. (It is a 10 mile drive one way so the earlier the better please)

Send my your zip and I can figure shipping for you. Shipping from 54520, package weighs 4 lbs
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 31, 2011
  2. Poulets De Cajun

Poulets De Cajun Overrun With Chickens

I dont know you, but wanted to give you props for saying simply 'Quality'.... and not 'SQ'.

3. FrenchToast

FrenchToast "Draft Apple Ridge" a Bit from Heaven

Jan 10, 2010
    UP North WI
    Quote:Thanks Much, I appreciate it. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by