6+ Quality Splash Silkie hatching eggs

FrenchToast

"Draft Apple Ridge" a Bit from Heaven
12 Years
Jan 10, 2010
UP North WI
Up for Sale is 6+ Quality Splash Silkies. I am asking $1.75 per egg. So 6 eggs would be $10.50 plus shipping etc. The photos speak for themselves.
These are new to my breeding program. I have some incubating now.

They are from very good bloodlines. I can't say they are show quality because I do not show my birds but you won't be disappointed.
They are awesome birds.

I will ship these out Wednesday afternoon or Thursday morning, depending when payment is made, PayPal only please.

Due to variations in incubators and hatching practices I cannot guarantee your hatch rate and of course I have no control over the Postal service and cannot guarantee that they won't scramble them. Not responsible for lost or misdirected mail. If you would like to insure your package it will cost an additional $1.75. But on this end I know my small town postal service handles my eggs with kid gloves. Due to the cold WI weather I will include a heat pack at no charge.

I also have Partridge showgirl eggs. White silkie and Black/Blue silkie eggs. They will be listed on seperate posts but email me if you would like a combo pack.
I may have white showgirls but seems like they decided to take a break.

Please don't click on buy it now. Just send me a PM or if that is full an email at [email protected] Thanks

If you want a more that a dozen eggs the price for shipping will be $12.00.
Thanks and good luck !!

46870_2141_2newsplashhens.jpg

46870_2135twonewsplashroosonesplash_henjpg.jpg

46870_img_2120.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom