6 + Quality White Silkie Hatching Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by FrenchToast, Mar 14, 2011.

1. FrenchToast

FrenchToast "Draft Apple Ridge" a Bit from Heaven

Jan 10, 2010
    UP North WI
    Up for auction are 6 plus extras (if layed) Quality White Silkie hatching eggs. These are collected from two different pens of nice birds.

The photos speak for themselves. Sorry, only have pictures of one of the pairs. My laptop is still in for repairs and I can't upload any pictures at this time.

They are from very good bloodlines. I can't say they are show quality because I do not show my birds but you won't be disappointed.
    Shipping will be the actual cost of Priority Mail.
    I will ship these out Wednesday the 16th if payment is made before 2 PM CST. PayPal only please.

Due to variations in incubators and hatching practices I cannot guarantee your hatch rate and of course I have no control over the Postal service and cannot guarantee that they won't scramble them. Not responsible for lost or misdirected mail. If you want insurance there will be an additional charge of $1.75. But on this end I know my small town postal service handles my eggs with kid gloves. Due to the cold WI weather I am packing the eggs in a styrofoam lined box for no additional charge.

I also have white showgirl eggs and Black/Blue/Splash silkie eggs. They will be listed on seperate auctions.

If you are the winning bidder on more than one of my acutions shipping can be combined.
    Please email me at auction end with your paypal address and zip code (to calculate shipping)so I can send you an invoice plus your phone number if you want me to write "Hold & Call" so you can pick up the package at the PO.

Thanks and good luck !!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 14, 2011
  2. shelleyb1969

shelleyb1969 Star Bright Farm

Sorry...but did I miss the shipping cost somewhere? [​IMG]

3. FrenchToast

Jan 10, 2010
    UP North WI
    Quote:Sorry, I just edited my auction. I must have erased the shipping by mistake earlier when I was updating it.
    The cost of shipping is the actual cost of Priority Mail. Winning bidder needs to send me their zip code so I can calculate shipping. My packages normally weigh 3 -4 lbs and my zip is 54520 in case anyone wants to calculate the shipping.
    Thanks
    Sandi
    aka FrenchToast

4. brian21

brian21 Out Of The Brooder

Aug 18, 2010
    Western KS
    Hi, we may be interested in your white silkies and your white show girls. What we wanted to know is if you would consider, that is if no one bids on your birds, if you would sell both the white silkies and white show girls together and what that would cost. We really are not interested at all in the partridge. And if those could be shipped all together in 1 box. Thank you kindly and look forward to hearing back from you.

5. FrenchToast

Jan 10, 2010
    UP North WI
    Quote:I'll get back to you in a bit, going to check for eggs again. The partridge are not laying very well actually. So most of the eggs would be white anyway. I can always leave them out. '
    Will post back after I get done collecting with an update. I can combine the shipping if you wanted both white showgirls and white silkies.

Thanks

Sandi
    [email protected]

6. FrenchToast

Jan 10, 2010
    UP North WI
    Right now I have 9 white showgirls and 7 whites so the price would be for each auction plus actual shipping.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by