6 rabbits to be rehomed

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by marie_martin, Oct 9, 2007.

1. marie_martin

marie_martin Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2007
    Grenada, MS
    I have 5 holland lop rabbits and 1 netherland dwarf. The dwarf is female and one of the lops is a female, the rest are male. I was going to run an ad in the paper and sell them but I just don't know what kind of home they would go to. I would rather have someone I trust adopt them. If you are interested let me know. I am in North Mississippi about 90 miles from Memphis, about the same from Jackson, MS.

Marie
    Grenada, MS

2. Southern28Chick

Southern28Chick Flew The Coop

Apr 16, 2007
    Have you tried putting them on craigslist.com

You'll probably rehome them in a matter of days if you list them there.

3. marie_martin

marie_martin Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2007
    Grenada, MS
    I don't want them to go to just anyone. I want them to be taken care of. That is why I have kept them this long. But I am not able to spend much time with them and I want them to be loved and cared for. I may call the rabbit society if I can't find anyone near me that I trust.

Marie

4. Southern28Chick

Southern28Chick Flew The Coop

Apr 16, 2007
    Try selling them. You know if someone pays for an animal they're more than likely going to take care of them.

Just trying to help you out with some ideas.

5. KKluckers

KKluckers Time Out

Sep 4, 2007
    I use to show Netherland Dwarfs and Holland Lops when I was a kid. Taught me a lot of responsibility. Maybe there is a 4-H group around that you might find someone interested?
    Just a thought? Hope you find them good homes. [​IMG]

6. ninny

ninny Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 1, 2007
    IL side of the QCA
    call your local extension office or 4-h or ffa. im sure someone will take them. i lived closer i would.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by