6+ Rare Breeds Hatching Eggs Blue Orpingtons & Mixes WA STATE

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Rare Feathers Farm, Apr 6, 2009.

1. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

Rare Feathers Farm is proud to offer:

6+ Hatching eggs from my rare breeds flock.

All of my hens are running together with ONE rooster. I chose that rooster because he is young & very gentle with the girls! So far I have 100% ferility and 100% hatch rate with these!

My incubators are full until Friday--so I'm offering these today!

Here is what may be in the mix:

Rooster is a HUGE (Standard) black Orpington and with two Orp hens, there may be some purebreds in the mix!

The number in the ( ) is the number of hens I have in that pen.

Hens are:

Standard Black Orp (1)
    Standard Splash Orp (1)
    Standard Golden Laced Cochins (1)
    Standard Lemon Blue Cochins (2)

The eggs are fertile & shipped fresh!

Breed Info:

These are PUREBRED, QUALITY birds from excellent stock.

Hatching Info:

Chicken eggs take 21 days to hatch!

Additional Shipping Info:

Each egg will be individually wrapped to prevent breakage while they are in transit. I will send any/all extras just incase any of the eggs do crack or break.

I will ship the eggs as close to the beginning of the week as possible (I ship on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays & sometimes, on Thursdays) so they will not sit at the post office over the weekend.

If you have any questions please feel free to e-mail me, I will be more than happy to answer you!

I'm asking $18 shipped on these.

I will be offering three sets of these eggs before I rotate roosters and start to separate breeds.

I can also offer some purebred Crevecoeur eggs if they are laying, as well as purebred Black Cayugas and/or purebred chocolate pied Muscovies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by