6+ Sassy Silkie eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by jenlynn4, Mar 28, 2009.

1. jenlynn4

jenlynn4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
  2. jenlynn4

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    Only 3.5 hours to go! Come on now dont miss out! They will be going into my incubator if no one else wants em. LOL [​IMG]

3. Mrs MIA

Mrs MIA Chick Magnet

Mar 3, 2008
    I sure wish I could do it right now... [​IMG] My paypal account is empty, and my 'bator is full... but you have gorgeous birds, and I want some someday!!

4. magsrags

magsrags Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 12, 2008
    Staten Island NY
    Mrs. AK-Bird-Brain :

I sure wish I could do it right now... [​IMG] My paypal account is empty, and my 'bator is full... but you have gorgeous birds, and I want some someday!!

Ditto to what she said [​IMG]
    beautiful birds...........[​IMG]

5. jenlynn4

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    I will be having more later ladies. I can only hatch so many myself. My bator is almost full now I just put the ones I was saving up for that auction in. LOL Thanks for the nice comments! JEN

6. Mrs MIA

Mrs MIA Chick Magnet

Mar 3, 2008
    I'm serious, Jenn... could I get on the list for like the first/second week of May for BBS? [​IMG] Pretty please?

7. cici_p

cici_p Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2009
    [​IMG] I can't believe my 'bator is full!
    Oh, Jen, where were you a week ago when I was filling my 'bator?? [​IMG]
    Your birds are seriously beautiful and I can't wait to get some someday. . . [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. BellLisamo

BellLisamo Diagnosed w/ Muscovitis

Feb 7, 2009
    Tombstone, AZ
    Quote:oh my the cuckoos are sooooo gorgeous.... my bator is full, where were you this last week [​IMG]

Lol... i have 20 days left.... ugh!

9. jenlynn4

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    I should hae eggs available for the next few weeks untill they all decide to go broody on me like silkies like to do. LOL E mail me any time. Yes miss ak I can send you a set the first week of may. As long as the girls are not all broody. Just send me a message or an E mail. To remind me. I am going to post a sale for eggs up here I think and take about 5 orders. It seems I get more interrest off the auction sites because people dont want to pay the fees or have to register. We will see how it goes...... I'm going to do that righrt now I think. JEN

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by