6+ Serama Eggs *PRICE REDUCTION*

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by peeps7, Oct 21, 2010.

1. peeps7

peeps7 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 26, 2007
    North Carolina
    I have 6+ serama eggs ready to go on Saturday morning. The hens are just now starting to lay again [​IMG] The buy it now price includes shipping and I do accept paypal. I can also put you on a waiting list for these gorgeous birds. The hens have good type when they stand up straight [​IMG] lol although they are a little bit bigger than class A's (B and C). They should produce beautiful offspring, the rooster has some mottling in his chest and one of the ginger hens has a little bit of mottling. There are black and ginger hens in the flock. I have three of their babies, one of them is black mottled, one of them is ginger, and one of them is black so there is no telling what you might get. Thanks and have a blessed day!!! [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 23, 2010
  2. geckobass5

geckobass5 Out Of The Brooder

Jun 18, 2010
    lee county
    Just out of curiosity, where in the state are you? I'm in Lee county.

3. Harlequin

Harlequin Out Of The Brooder

Jul 31, 2010
    im in buncombe county [​IMG]

4. peeps7

Aug 26, 2007
    North Carolina
    I am in guilford county [​IMG]

5. peeps7

Aug 26, 2007
    North Carolina
    I need to get these out tomorrow to guarantee freshness, you will not be disappointed [​IMG] Pm me for information

6. peeps7

Aug 26, 2007
    North Carolina
    PRICE REDUCTION: $15 for 6+ eggs, includes shipping. I need to get these out ASAP. Thanks!!

7. peeps7

Aug 26, 2007
    North Carolina
    Sonew, You can see some pics on my website. The hens have a better type than what it looks in the pictures, they were not cooperating, lol.

8. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:I did Im sorry I deleted my post-I was actually looking for maybe white ones-we got a stray hen when I had chickenstock a few weeks ago-and we have her now-Love her and wanted a few more white buddies-then i saw you pretty birds but they are dark:-( very pretty though-

Last edited: Oct 23, 2010
  9. peeps7

Aug 26, 2007
    North Carolina
    Thanks Sonew, the rooster is just gorgeous. Good luck finding some white buddies for your hen [​IMG]

10. Sportsterjeep

Sportsterjeep Creekside Acres Farm

Jun 1, 2010
    Mill Hall PA
    Are you NPIP?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by