1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

6+ Serama Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by NEK38583, May 7, 2011.

1. NEK38583

NEK38583 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 17, 2008
    Sparta, TN
    I have up for auction 6+ serama eggs. Most of my serama are size B I do have one pair that is size C. They are very beutiful birds with great personaltys. I have mottled, mille fleur, brown, and birchen colors will vary. The pictures do not do them justice as anyone who knows me know I struggle when it comes to taking pictures. I apologize in advance, but this will give you an idea what they look like.

Shipping is $12.00 extra. I do not have a paypal account so I can only accept checks or money orders. I am sorry for any incovience. If you have any questions. Please let me know.

Thanks.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Sushi

Sushi Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 31, 2010
    Michigan
    What colour would you call the rooster in the last photo there at the bottom?

3. NEK38583

May 17, 2008
    Sparta, TN
    The roo in the last pic I been using him as a mille fleur project roo. I have NOT breed anything but serama to get the color. I am just a mille fleur junkie I have got to try and have everything possible Mille Fleur [​IMG] If you have any more questions please let me know. Thanks !

4. Sushi

Sushi Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 31, 2010
    Michigan
    I was just wondering if that colour had a name. I have a rooster that colour. I have no idea what to call the colour or what the genetics behond that pattern is. [​IMG]

5. Pheatherz

Pheatherz Out Of The Brooder

Dec 17, 2009
    Brooksville
    I have a Serama roo that is the same color/pattern as the roo in the bottom picture, too. His breast looks like my bantam mottled cochins. Seramas are WONDERFUL!!!!

6. LAseramas KP

LAseramas KP Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 7, 2011
    LA , SoCal
    very nice color and seramas

7. NEK38583

May 17, 2008
    Sparta, TN
    Thanks [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by