1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

6+ Serama hatching eggs ship MON 9/19 poss Frizzled shipping INCLUDED

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ruthless, Sep 17, 2011.

1. ruthless

ruthless Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 7, 2010
    Mount Vernon, Mo
    I have six eggs ready to go and will include UP TO 12 if they are laid before I pack and mail Monday a.m. Pictures show the two roosters and some of the hens from the Frizzled pen. I also have two other pens with smooth feathered birds whose eggs will be included.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here are a few of the many chicks I have hatched from them in the past month. I am getting a lot of frizzled wheaten chicks as well as darker and orange tinged chicks.
    [​IMG]

I will try to get another chick picture posted later today. Eggs are fresh and have been fertile. As you know the post office is incredibly hard on eggs, so no quarantees as to how many will hatch.

PRIORITY MAIL shipping costs are included in the price of the auction. I pack my eggs well with extra cardboard protection around the eggs which are bubble wrapped, plus the shipping box.

EDITED to add: I will need Paypal payment BEFORE eggs will be shipped, so by very early Monday a.m. Payment by Paypal to ruthdivine@yahoo.com . PLease and thank you!

Last edited: Sep 18, 2011
  2. ruthless

Nov 7, 2010
    Mount Vernon, Mo
    Here is a picture of some of the chicks hatched out over the past three weeks.
    [​IMG]

3. ruthless

Nov 7, 2010
    Mount Vernon, Mo
    Got 3 more eggs from my Frizzled pen this afternoon. So you are getting at least 9 eggs, 6 of those from the pen with the Frizzled roosters.

4. ruthless

Nov 7, 2010
    Mount Vernon, Mo
    A few more pictures of my breeding Seramas

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by