6+ Serama

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by pamperedpoultry, Nov 21, 2010.

1. pamperedpoultry

pamperedpoultry CHICKENFIED

Paypal @ [email protected]

More pics at www.bantamchickens.webs.com instant paypal only on these.

A few of these are from my pullets they are alot smaller but I have hatched and had good fertility from these [​IMG]

I have 8 eggs now and will include any more extras if the girls lay any up til time to ship

Last edited: Nov 23, 2010
  2. sloallie10

sloallie10 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 8, 2008
    CA
    Quote:I got wonderful eggs from pamperedpoultry! Out of 4 serama eggs that I got 3 hatched and 2 are blonde colored and 1 is a darker chick. Very nice seller! I will try to post pictures.

3. pamperedpoultry

Quote:I got wonderful eggs from pamperedpoultry! Out of 4 serama eggs that I got 3 hatched and 2 are blonde colored and 1 is a darker chick. Very nice seller! I will try to post pictures.

[​IMG] thanks!!

4. ZooMummzy

ZooMummzy Queen of the Zoo

Mar 31, 2008
    Philomath, Oregon

I did too last year at this time! They came wonderfully packed and out of the 4 Serama eggs I received, 3 hatched and all 3 were pullets [​IMG] Just wanted to say thank you again and I'm hoping you will have some more Serama eggs after the first of the year. I'm ready to have some more of your wonderful babies!

5. pamperedpoultry

I did too last year at this time! They came wonderfully packed and out of the 4 Serama eggs I received, 3 hatched and all 3 were pullets [​IMG] Just wanted to say thank you again and I'm hoping you will have some more Serama eggs after the first of the year. I'm ready to have some more of your wonderful babies!

Awesome!! I love hearing good news!!! [​IMG]

6. pamperedpoultry

7. ruthless

ruthless Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 7, 2010
    Mount Vernon, Mo
    Payment sent, thank you! RUth

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by